Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Margaret Hager? ‘Today’ host Jenna Bush Hager recalls when daughter made her ‘weep’ over letter to little sister Poppy

2023-07-23 13:25
Jenna Bush Hager and Hoda Kotb discussed parenting and the significance of listening to their children
Who is Margaret Hager? ‘Today’ host Jenna Bush Hager recalls when daughter made her ‘weep’ over letter to little sister Poppy

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ host Jenna Bush Hager recently opened up about her eldest daughter, Margaret ‘Mila’ Hager’s sweet letters to her little sister Poppy which made her and her husband Henry “weep.”

During a recent ‘Today with Hoda and Jenna’ broadcast, Jenna Bush Hager and Hoda Kotb discussed the significance of assisting their children in making the most of their summer. The two mothers agreed on the importance of actively listening to their kids, even during challenging moments. The daughter of the former President is mother to two daughters, Mila and Poppy, and one son, Hal and Kotb is mother to two daughters, Hope and Haley.

Who is Margaret Hager?

Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ Hager is the oldest of Jenna Bush Hager and her husband Henry Hager's three children. Along with Mila, they also have two other children, Poppy Louise and son Henry 'Hal' Harold. Mila, 10, is known for being outspoken and is not afraid to speak her mind. During a live appearance later last year on the ‘Today’ show, Mila shared some embarrassing information about the 41-year-old anchor. When Hoda Kotb asked the oldest child in the house, “Are you exactly like your mom?”, she shook her head no. Jenna asked, “How are you different, little missy?” to which Mila smiled and replied, “Because I’m better,” leaving Jenna baffled as she respondedl “Dude!” Mila went on to create embarrassing chaos on the live show as she took every chance to make playful jabs at her mother. When Hoda asked Mila if she knew what Hoda loves most about her mom, she said, “You know when I love her the most, Mila? When she's laughing so hard she can't catch her breath.” Mila then left Jenna embarrassed as she exclaimed, “Yeah, one time she was laughing in our living room and she peed her pants! You changed your pajamas!” Jenna embarrassingly replied, “Thank you, Mila, Thank you so much.”

‘I got you’

Recently, ‘Today with Hoda and Kotb’ Jenna Bush Hager shared a sentimental parenting win that left her weeping. While Jenna and Kotb discussed the topic on the live show, Kotb kicked off by adding, “Everything comes pouring out. So all you have to say [to your kids] is, ‘Tell me more?’ That’s all.” Jenna added, “Somebody gave this advice to me when my kids — and they’re still young — but when Mila was young, was to listen to all the stuff.” She then went on to talk about her 10-year-old Mila, “And sometimes you don’t want to because they’re endless. But now, Mila writes me these letters from camp that have every detail. And other people are like, ‘All I heard was it was fun.’” She continued, “I’m hearing every. Single. Thing. And then she wrote Poppy this letter that made Henry and I weep, which was like, ‘You’re going to feel homesick. You’re going to feel homesick, but the difference is, I got you.’” Jenna went on with Mila’s letter to Poppy, “I got you. I’m there for you. I’ll be there for you next year, and you can come into my cabin and I've got you.” Kotb expressed admiration as Jenna mentioned, "It's something, I don't know - I've done a lot wrong, but I do feel like I listen to all the things.”