Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has Bronny James returned home? LeBron James' 18-year-old son likely to continue with his 'workup' after cardiac arrest

2023-07-28 07:29
The doctor said that despite Bronny James' sudden collapse he arrived at the hospital 'fully conscious, neurologically intact, and stable'
Has Bronny James returned home? LeBron James' 18-year-old son likely to continue with his 'workup' after cardiac arrest

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest during his basketball workout, sending shockwaves to the entire family and his fans. A family spokesperson issued a statement on Tuesday, July 25, and stated that "medical staff was able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital and he is now in stable condition and no longer in ICU."

LeBron James shared an update on his son’s health on social media, "I want to thank the countless people sending my family love and prayers. We feel you and I’m so grateful. Everyone doing great. We have our family together, safe and healthy, and we feel your love. Will have more to say when we’re ready but I wanted to tell everyone how much your support has meant to all of us! #JamesGang."

Is Bronny James back home?

Bronny James is in the process of recovering and has been discharged from the hospital at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. It was announced in a statement by the center, “Thanks to the swift and effective response by the USC athletics’ medical staff, Bronny James was successfully treated for a sudden cardiac arrest. He arrived at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center fully conscious, neurologically intact, and stable. Mr James was cared for promptly by highly-trained staff and has been discharged home, where he is resting.”

It also believes that the young athlete will move in the right direction from here, “Although his workup will be ongoing, we are hopeful for his continued progress and are encouraged by his response, resilience, and his family and community support,” reports People.

'LeBron and Savannah wish to publicly send their deepest thanks'

Bronny suffered a cardiac arrest during a USC Basketball workout. "Yesterday while practicing Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest. The medical staff was able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital. He is now in stable condition and no longer in the ICU. We ask for respect and privacy for the James family and we will update the media when there is more information. LeBron and Savannah wish to publicly send their deepest thanks and appreciation to the USC medical and athletic staff for their incredible work and dedication to the safety of their athletes, a rep from the James Family earlier."

James chose to go to USC earlier this year, which made his father proud, "First of all, congratulations to Bronny on his decision he made. I'm super proud of him, our family is proud of him. For me personally, it's even more special to me because it's the first time someone out of my family to go to college. Obviously, I didn't go to college."

Tags news