Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders break up? 'SNL' alum is 'out and about' following rehab stint

2023-08-25 20:18
Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders got tongues wagging when they were spotted together in December during a New York Rangers’ game
Did Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders break up? 'SNL' alum is 'out and about' following rehab stint

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Saturday Night Live’ star Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders have reportedly broken up after dating for nine months, a source reportedly told People.

The source told the outlet, "He's single again," before adding, "He's out and about and doing really well."

Are Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders still together?

As per sources, the couple who met each other at the sets of ‘Bodies, Bodies, Bodies’ are reportedly no longer together after nine months of dating. They started dating in December 2022.

Before that, the comedian was in a relationship with Kim Kardashian and the pair went to the 2022 Met Gala together.

When did Pete Davidson get diagnosed with BPD?

Davidson, who was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in 2017, recently admitted himself at a mental health care institution.

The comedian was reportedly receiving in-patient therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder and his borderline personality disorder diagnosis there. In June, a source close to Davidson also told People that he was doing well in the rehab and would be out “pretty soon.”

Another insider further revealed to the news outlet, "Pete will often check himself into rehab to work on these issues," before adding, "His friends and family have been supportive during this time."

Another insider told Page Six, "Pete regularly goes to rehab for tune ups and to take a mental break, so that’s what’s happening."

Another source added, "Anyone who knows Pete knows that he will always step up and get help when he knows he needs it," before adding, "He's taking a well deserved break so he can focus on himself and learn to better deal with his PTSD issues."

Chase Sui Wonders and Pete Davidson 'could work together super well'

The couple got tongues wagging when they were spotted together in December during a New York Rangers’ game. Wonders first spoke about their “sacred” relationship in May in an interview with Nylon Magazine.

She said, "[Pete and I] became fast friends on Bodies, and it was just clear that we could work together super well.”

She continued talking about her stint in Davidson’s ‘Bupkis’, “He's such a pro, and acting with him is my favorite thing. As soon as I got onto Bupkis, it felt like we were flowing again.”

“We talk about everything and we are very open with each other about everything, and it feels like what's happening in our relationship is very sacred,” added Wonders.

She also said, however, that while her relationship with Davidson was “disorienting” at first, slowly it settled down.

She said, “The first initial shock was super disorienting, but after that it just becomes... it's like a video game.”

“It feels like another weird player came into the video game. I feel like I'm still on my own path. My life hasn't changed that much,” continued Wonders.