Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Nelson Thomas OK? 'The Challenge' star reveals he is battling lungs infection and depression

2023-05-20 13:21
'The Challenge' star Nelson Thomas thanks his fans for the well wishes and the donations for his treatment
Is Nelson Thomas OK? 'The Challenge' star reveals he is battling lungs infection and depression

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Nelson Thomas made headlines after a fiery car crash on March 5. The reality TV personality was rescued by NFL player KJ Osborn. Nelson was badly injured and had multiple surgeries on his leg. Besides the car crash, Nelson is suffering from other health woes.

'The Challenge' star recently took to his social media and gave his fans a quick update on his health. Nelson revealed that he was finding it hard to breathe for the last few days and the doctors are going to transfer him to another hospital. Additionally, Nelson also asked for donations for his treatment.

RELATED ARTICLES

'The Challenge': Stephen Bear kicked out, fans think he focused more on Kailah Casillas and that did it

'The Challenge': Is Fessy Shafaat Johnny Bananas 2.0? Fans enraged as he picks $1M over 'friend' Nelson Thomas

Nelson Thomas gets candid about his lung infection

After his scary car crash, Nelson recently revealed that he has a lung infection. The MTV star recently shared a video on his social media explaining his recent health woes. Nelson shared that he met a cardiovascular doctor who discovered that he has a small amount of ammonia in his chest and fluid around his heart as well as his lungs. Nelson further revealed, "For the last 3 days. It's been so hard to breathe." Nelson elaborated, "I didn't feel like I need to go to the hospital because I was happy and smiling and think I can get through the pain." He later revealed in the video that his condition got worse. "My neck was aching. I was out of breath. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I'm sweating," he added. Furthermore, Nelson hated the hospital as he felt like that the "four walls are closing in on him and it brings back a lot of bad memories".

Nelson thanked his fans for the support and the well wishes. He later took to his Instagram Stories to share more updates on his health. The reality star shared a photo of himself from the hospital bed. He wrote, "I will be in the hospital for couple days. I have infection in my lungs and fluid around my heart. I have been pain for the last 3 days but today."

Nelson Thomas asks for donations for his treatment

Nelson is currently struggling with multiple health woes. However, the reality star also talked about depression. In the video, Nelson revealed that he didn't know what depression was. However, Nelson further noted, "I feel like throughout this journey of mine I felt it." Nelson also requested his fans for donations. He thanked his fans for the already collected donations on GoFundMe that will go toward medical bills and any other necessities to aid in his recovery.

Tags news