Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Morpheus8? 'The View' host Ana Navarro, 51, gets candid about undergoing cosmetic procedures

2023-07-30 10:29
Kylie Jenner recently opened up about her plastic surgery regrets, and it weaseled its way into ‘The View’ as a part of the ‘Hot Topics’ segment
What is Morpheus8? 'The View' host Ana Navarro, 51, gets candid about undergoing cosmetic procedures

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The Kardashians’ star Kylie Jenner has recently opened up about her regrets about breast augmentation surgery, and it weaseled its way into ‘The View’ as a part of the ‘Hot Topics’ segment. Joy Behar introduced the topic to her co-hosts before they dived into a discussion, often citing some of their own examples and experiences.

Ana Navarro, who recently opened up about her skincare routine on Instagram, and admitted to Botox, also talked about Morpheus8 on ‘The View.’ Navarro has admitted to using Morpheus8 in a part of her brief rant, and she most certainly wasn’t talking about the Greek god.

‘What did you get, Morpheus?’

‘The View’ co-hosts talked about Jenner, her influence on women, and the beauty standards the Kardashians have set. It was a while before Navarro jumped into the conversation with more than a little comment. Navarro said, “You know something, at 19, you’re going to do whatever you want right? So if it's getting a tattoo, if it's getting more piercings if it’s getting this if it’s getting that.” Navarro then gave the co-hosts and the audience a glimpse into all the bodily procedures she has previously indulged in, “I, sitting here with fake hair, fake lashes, Daxxify, Morpheus, ain’t about to lecture anybody about what to do or what not to do.”

As soon as Navarro mentioned 'Morpheus' Sara Haines, Alyssa Farah Griffin, and Behar broke out into a discussion before Behar asked, “What was that? What did you get, Morpheus?” To this, Navarro quickly responded, “I’ll tell you about it later.” Former 'Bachelorette' and guest co-host, Rachel Lindsay chimed in about 'Morpheus' and said, “It’s great.” Behar looked surprised and Navarro clarified, “Anything that doesn’t require a scalpel and will help, I’m for at this moment, though I reserve my right to use a scalpel later on.” As Behar listened on, she couldn’t help but ask, “Right, so what’s your point again?” To that, Navarro responded, “I have no idea. My point is, people should do whatever makes them happy.”

What is Morpheus8?

The Morpheus in the discussion above was Morpehus8, which is a micro-needling fractional treatment, used for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. As per Dr Joshua Zimm's official website in New York, “This fractional treatment penetrates deep into the skin and fat for a smoother and sleeker appearance.” Morpheus8 uses radiofrequency technology and aids a more natural anti-aging process. This device can be used on any part of the body that has wrinkles, acne or discoloration. There is no scalpel involved in the process, which explains why Navarro mentioned it on ‘The View’ as Morpheus8 is a part of the many treatments she goes through, including Daxxify, which is a long-lasting frown line treatment or we can simply call it a new 'anti-wrinkle drug', as per The New York Times.