Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin's throwback photo with husband Justin Griffin has Internet swooning

2023-09-10 11:53
Alyssa Farah Griffin and Justin Griffin had been dating since 2017 before they tied the knot in 2021 in Vero Beach, Florida
'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin's throwback photo with husband Justin Griffin has Internet swooning

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: As ‘The View’ Season 27 premiere week continues, in addition to Alyssa Farah Griffin sharing little instances from her marriage, she has taken to Instagram to share a picture of herself, and her husband, Justin Griffin.

In this picture, Griffin and her husband pose together in Montana, and ‘The View’ co-host lets her followers in on the fact that this snap was taken only a month before they got married. Griffin and Justin tied the knot in November 2021.

Fans have flooded Griffin’s comment section on Instagram with positivity and praise for the married couple, who will complete two years later this year.

Alyssa Farah Griffin shares a pre-marriage photo with Justin Griffin

On Instagram, ‘The View’ co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin posed with her now husband Justin Griffin, as he wrapped an arm around her. This picture was taken in Montana and boasted a gorgeous view.

Along with the picture, Griffin wrote, “This feels like yesterday & also a lifetime ago. Griffin family trip to Montana a month before we got married! 🤍🍁 🍂🍁”

Fans flood Alyssa Farah Griffin’s comment section

In response to Alyssa Farah Griffin’s picture with her husband, Justin Griffin, the fans couldn’t help but swoon over the couple.

One fan wrote, “Beautiful blessed couple,” and another commented, “You look so pretty and happy.”

Fans have called Justin a “lucky guy” as one wrote, “This lucky guy is sitting with a beautiful girl, with her gorgeous smile.” Another fan also said, “Absolutely gorgeous couple.”

The comments for the couple continued to pour in as one fan said, “Nice picture, love is beautiful,” and another wrote, “lovely couple.”

Alyssa Farah Griffin shares a funny tale from her relationship

On ‘The View’ Season 27, as the co-hosts discussed men who live with their mothers, Alyssa Farah Griffin let the panel and viewers in on a funny story about her husband.

Griffin talked about Covid-19, when she had to work around the clock, and Justin worked remotely. As per Griffin, Justin told her, “I'll head up to my parents' lake house, just live in New Hampshire for a bit."

She continued, “So I call him after, at like 10.00 pm, telling him about my day. I’m exhausted, I’m tired, He's like, 'Hon, I got to go, I got to go, Mom made cake. Mom made cake.'"

As the co-hosts and audience laughed, Griffin mentioned that he lived with his mother for 6 months, and added, “I thought I’m never going to get my husband back.”

Tags news