Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has Emily Blunt started looking like Madonna? Fans question actress' new look during ‘Oppenheimer’ press tour

2023-07-15 07:23
'I believe in taking care of skin and health, but women who spend too much time trying to look perfect lose magic about them,' Emily Blunt once said
Has Emily Blunt started looking like Madonna? Fans question actress' new look during ‘Oppenheimer’ press tour

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Emily Blunt has developed a striking similarity to the queen of pop Madonna at least that’s what fans now believe. During a recent ‘Oppenheimer’ promotional event, the actress garnered the attention of everyone with her stunning look. It didn’t take long for them to come up with all kinds of theories online, including ‘facelift.’

In her 2019 interview, Blunt talked about how she embraces ‘imperfection.’ “I appreciate that every line on someone’s face bears a story, and is the result of experience. In Hollywood, people are suffocated by plastic surgery, but striving for an impassive perfection isn’t something I ever found beautiful or have tried to achieve myself,” she told ‘Women & Home.’ “I believe in taking care of your skin and your general health, but women who spend too much time trying to look perfect lose some of the magic about them.”

Has Emily Blunt started looking like Madonna?

Emily Blunt is being compared to the ‘Like a Prayer’ singer after she surprised fans with her picture-perfect look. The 40-year-old recently participated in her latest flick ‘Oppenheimer’s’ press tour, reports PageSix.

Fans reacted on Twitter and shared their opinion on Blunt’s rejuvenated face. “Is it just me or does Emily Blunt’s face look different? Has she succumbed to face tweaking?” wrote one. The second tweeted, “Did Emily Blunt have some sort of surgery? Her face looks different…” “Just noticed the Botox on emily blunt’s face,” a third wrote while sharing a photo of a disappointed child. “I’m more concerned with Emily Blunt and the filler she put on her face. It looks like Madonna,” commented another user.

‘How do you balance it?’

Emily Blunt recently talked about her possible break from acting. “It’s one of those things when people are like, ‘How do you balance it?’ I never feel like I’m doing it right, you know,'” the actress said during the ‘Table For Two’ podcast. She further said, “But, this year I’m not working. I worked quite a bit last year and my oldest baby is nine so we’re in the last year of single digits. And I just feel there are cornerstones to their day that are so important when they’re little."

'The Devil Wears Prada' star further said, "And it’s, ‘Will you wake me up? Will you take me to school? Will you pick me up? Will you put me to bed?’ And I just need to be there for all of them for a good stretch. And I just felt that in my bones."

Tags news epcelebs