Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Get that s**t out of here': Pink throws out a concertgoer for protesting circumcision during her show

2023-09-27 08:55
The concertgoer tried to show his message to other crowd members by turning around, and most of them chose to ‘boo’ him
'Get that s**t out of here': Pink throws out a concertgoer for protesting circumcision during her show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Not on my turf! Pink has once again showed that she will not allow her show to be a platform for stage protests.

The ‘So What’ crooner asked her security to get a concertgoer out of her sight after he came close to the stage and displayed a note carrying a protest message, reports People.

After reading his message, Pink said to him, "Oh, you’re making a whole point right now, aren’t you? Do you feel good about yourself?"

What did the concertgoer's message say?

The concertgoer, who was certainly against Pink's decision to circumcise her son, carried a message over his phone. It read , "‘Circumcision: cruel and harmful."

"You spent all this money to come here and do that? I'm gonna have to buy a Birkin bag with that type of money," she continued. "Get that s**t out of here."

He tried to show his message to other crowd members by turning around, and most of them chose to ‘boo’ him for the disruption during the show.

"He wants all of you to read it. He came here tonight to talk about circumcision," said Pink.

When the guards came and pulled him away from the concert, Pink said, "I feel bad. I feel bad that he wasted his time tonight," as per a fan’s TikTok account, who recorded the incident.

In 2019, Pink reacted to comments on her post that showed her son Jameson Moon, without his swim diaper near a pool.

The angry singer wrote, “f****g disgusting. There’s something seriously wrong with a lot of you out there. Going off about my baby’s p***s? About circumcision??? Are you for real?” she captioned the post.

“As any normal mother at the beach, I didn’t even notice he took off his swim diaper," she added.

When Pink was slammed over her Instagram post

She further wrote on her new post, now with a blackened image, “I deleted it because you’re all f****g disgusting. And now I’m turning off my comments. There is something seriously wrong with a lot of you out there. Smfh. Here’s a picture of the pelican we obviously caught and abused for hours before dangling baby penis in its face.”

Fans came in support of the ‘Sober’ singer with one saying “I saw the original pic and didn’t even notice that he didn’t have a diaper on."

“I just saw a mom and her kids enjoining the day together and marvelling at this beautiful pelican. I guess people see what they want to see. That says more about them than it does anyone else. Sorry people are running their mouths on your child. It’s disgusting and disgraceful," wrote another.

Tags news