Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Anna trying to steal Kassy's man? Peacock's 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star sparks jealousy as she calls Leonardo 'just my type'

2023-07-20 12:50
'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Leonardo explores connection with Anna and new bombshell Carmen
Is Anna trying to steal Kassy's man? Peacock's 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star sparks jealousy as she calls Leonardo 'just my type'

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: Has Anna come on 'Love Island USA' Season 5 with a game in her mind? It feels like she is trying a little too hard to make a connection on the show. But, while doing so she seems to be stealing her own best friend's match. This made many wonder whether Anna is the evil one this season.

Ever since Anna's first day in 'Love Island USA' Season 5, we have seen her bonding closely with Kassy. But, it seems to be the time to rip off the friendship. Anna creates a mess but flirting with Kassy's connection with Leonardo, maybe trying to steal him so as to secure her place in the game.

Is Anna intentionally stealing Kassy's man?

It seems like so! Anna knows well that Hannah and Carmen's arrival in the show will ultimately leave the two girls in the villa in a vulnerable position. And, Anna wants to make sure that she is in the safer zone. Even after knowing that Leonardo already has a connection with her best friend Kassy, Anna goes to him and says, "I'm your wifey now" after their little date. They then held hands and danced a little in a fun way. She then gave a more sneaky vibe by saying, "And you have good style too, just my type." Well, this directly means that she wants to make a connection with Leonardo.

Jealousy sparks as Kassy sees Anna and Leonardo holding hands

Seeing Anna hold hands with Leonardo made Kassy feel jealous as she sat in one of the corners of the villa. As Anna and Leonardo danced, Kassy sneakingly noticed them and mocked their growing connection by saying, "Oh, now they are holding hands." It's clear from this that Kassy is way more into Leonardo than he is. And, if he decides to recouple with someone else in the cilla it will send her to the edge.

Leonardo admits to being attracted to Kassy. But he is also having fun getting to know other islanders, like Anna and the new bombshell Carmen. In the upcoming episodes, we might see him exploring his connection with other girls in the villa. And, it will be interesting to see how drama unfolds as there is clear sparking of jealousy.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 debuted on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, with new episodes streaming daily at 9 pm ET during the premiere week.

Following that, catch new episodes every Thursday through Tuesday on Peacock.