Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Cain jokingly threatens to fire podcast producer as they clash over Texas vs Alabama football game

2023-09-10 13:47
Will Cain claims it was 'touch and go' for the producer of his podcast James Laverty who hilariously mocked the Texas Longhorns
Will Cain jokingly threatens to fire podcast producer as they clash over Texas vs Alabama football game

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Fox & Friends' host Will Cain hilariously threatened to fire his podcast's producer as they squabbled over their favorite football teams during the much-anticipated Texas vs Alabama match.

Cain clearly showed his love for the team Texas Longhorns and the sport as he excitedly kept his social media active with his reactions to the game.

In the midst of it all, Cain revealed his banter with 'The Will Cain Podcast' producer James Laverty and how he had hilariously threatened to fire him.

Will Cain shows his passionate support for Texas Longhorns

The weekend presenter of 'Fox & Friends' stayed up late giving his audience updates on the highly anticipated football matchup between his hometown team Texas and Alabama.

On Saturday, September 9, Cain who couldn't hold in his excitement tweeted, "Gameplan. I am not overreacting to any outcome. If Horns get their doors blown off… It’s one game. If Texas dominates Bama… Texas is not back!"

His reactions clearly reflected the ups and downs of the game, with the Texas team swinging between a definite win or loss. Within a few minutes, Cain updated his followers, stating, "This game is violent. These teams are hitting."

Given his fervent support for the Longhorns throughout the game, it was apparent that Cain had become rather emotional. However, things were not looking good for Texas team around halftime, and Cain had to remind himself to "stay calm."

He tweeted, "Halftime Report. Almost Horns. Almost."

Cain's typically cool demeanor was absent as he was seen going all geek over the game, and his tweets got funnier every time.

This time, Cain's tweet read, "Saban is going to do some wizard sorcery and pull Simpson off the bench and he’ll play like the ghost of Joe Namath. Right? It’s coming. Stay calm. Breath. We got this Texas."

While watching the game, the Fox host also had a friendly banter going on simultaneously with both his followers and his colleague Laverty.

Fox & Friends' Will Cain's claims his producer 'will not go unpunished'

Cain shared screenshots of his iMessage texts with James Laverty, who is the producer of 'The Will Cain Podcast'.

The texts showed Laverty teasing Cain over the Longhorns' hard luck around half-time and when it looked like Texas was definitely not going to beat Alabama.

"You're fired," Cain's texts read as Laverty's responded with, "I was in the middle of texting 'Oh I'm fired.'"

He then posted another video reaction which was right after the Longhorns picked the game back up.

Cain repeatedly shot his fist around cheering for the team as he said, "It was touch and go for young James Laverty, the producer of my podcast, texting me that 'Texas is Back' early in the fourth quarter."

He further added, "He was about to go to the unemployment line or at least full-time to Bret Baier and [Ben] Domenech's podcast. But we'll sort out his punishment this week on 'The Will Cain Podcast.'"

Well, it seems like Laverty is going to continue on 'The Will Cain Podcast' unless he hilariously manages to tick off Cain.

Tags news