Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown sparks dating rumors over cryptic post about 'best friend' Blair M Struble

2023-06-06 13:22
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown is spending a lot of time with her best friend Blaie M Struble
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown sparks dating rumors over cryptic post about 'best friend' Blair M Struble

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown has created quite a stir on the internet with her latest post. The reality star stunned everyone by posting a video with her close friend named Blair M Struble. Meri's cryptic post did not reveal much about her relationship with her so-called "best friend"

Is there anything between Meri and Blair other than friendship? Meri's cryptic post hints at it. The TLC reality star often posts pictures with Blair on social media, leading internet users to wonder if she has moved on from her ex, Kody Brown. As we decode Meri's cryptic post, we take a look at who Blair is.

Who is Blair M Struble?

Blair Michael Struble is an Oswego, Oregon native. He is an interior designer by profession who calls himself a "wanderlust, nature lover, and foodie." Blair is also a cat dad. he loves to explore new places and calls himself a Christmas fanatic. Blair is gay and has been married to G Kleinman for 16 years. Indeed, contemplation of him having a romantic involvement with Meri can be slashed down.

Blair organizes Santas workshops where people are invited to watch elves making toys in the Mountain Park neighborhood of Lake Oswego. Apart from fulfilling his love for Christmas, Blair works full-time as an interior designer for his company named Square Space. He reveals in the bio that he used to help his mother pick curtains for the living room, pillows for the sofa, and new paint colors for walls ever since his childhood. He says, "I always found myself designing areas for people. I became addicted to helping people make their spaces comfortable." Blair claims interior design to be in his blood. He took an art class from 1st grade and indeed has a deep interest in painting.

Meri Brown sparks dating rumors over cryptic post

Meri just uploaded a video on Instagram where she is seen posing at different locations with her best friend Blair. Uploading pictures of Disney, Meri claimed in her post, "@blairmichael12 We MUST start the planning process for this year!" This made many internet users wonder about what Meri has been planning with Blair. A user, speculating about Meri and Blair's relationship, commented on the post, "Please tell me you're dating him." To this, another replied, "Click his profile," hinting toward Blair being gay and married. Indeed, it's obvious that there is no romantic involvement between the two.

Blair uploaded a photo with Meri on her birthday saying, "Happy, Happy Birthday to this lady!! A kind, hardworking, Disney-loving, laugh out loud kinda friend! I hope this next year brings you all the happiness and love that you deserve!!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.