Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate addresses accusations of white supremacy, proclaims he’s 'half-Black', trolls call him 'old ba****d'

2023-07-12 19:28
Tristan Tate responds to white supremacy accusations amid controversial remarks on the British Empire, sparking heated online debate
Tristan Tate addresses accusations of white supremacy, proclaims he’s 'half-Black', trolls call him 'old ba****d'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the sibling of Andrew Tate, a misogynistic influencer, was once again entangled in a captivating Twitter debacle when he found himself compelled to address an allegation of harboring white supremacist tendencies. Tristan is well-versed in such confrontations, for his outspoken declarations consistently spark clashes with those who condemn his contentious perspectives.

On social media platforms, Tristan has established himself as a polarizing figure who consistently delves into contentious subjects to capture the interest of his audience. He actively seeks out topics that are likely to generate a strong reaction and provoke discussions. However, the attention he receives is predominantly negative, largely due to the problematic nature of Tristan's views. His viewpoints often clash with widely accepted societal norms, leading to outrage and condemnation from many who come across his content.

'I’m half black'

In a tweet brimming with nostalgia, Tristan lamented the absence of the grandeur once held by the British Empire, observing that the world took a turn for the worse following its collapse. The tensions within the online community soared to new heights when a Twitter user, @Candicekrush, took aim and hurled accusations at him, branding him as a white supremacist who unreservedly endorsed the Empire's oppressive actions towards indigenous cultures.

The Twitter user @CandiceKrush expressed her opinion that a white supremacist had been spotted. She further stated that, according to her, individuals with such beliefs had historically spread diseases, and committed acts of rape, pillage, and theft in indigenous countries. She also claimed that they had provided shelter to individuals involved in pedophilia, whom she referred to as their family members and best friends.

The Twitter user wrote, "White supremacist spotted!!! Those idiots spreaded diseases and raped and pillaged and stole from indigenous countries, then it harboured pedos like there family members and best friends"

Tristan replied, expressing disagreement with her evaluation of his tweet. He pointed out that it would be challenging for him to be labeled as a white supremacist solely based on his skin color.

Tristan wrote, "Sorry to break it to you old lady, but I’m half black."

'You're a old ba****d mate'

After the Twitter user accused internet personality Tristan of being a white supremacist, Tate made a striking blow with his reply, which caught the attention of numerous users. One user wrote, "Yo isn't she the same chick who was talking about the Russian ex bf of hers yesterday 🤔. She's after you Tate!" Another user wrote, "The correct term would be colonialists. And no it's not a positive term. Being part afro-american doesn't change the fact that you whitewash colonialism." A user stated, "I know your black 🙄but you love the British empire and everything it entails which is white supremacists, Am I suppose offended than I'm older Maori female Mr Tristan Tate? 😆you're a old ba****d mate."