Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Anthony Michael Hall's wife? 'The Breakfast Club' actor, 55, and wife Lucia Oskerova welcome baby boy

2023-07-13 19:27
Anthony Michael Hall's wife Lucia Oskerova gave birth to their first child, who they named Michael Anthony Hall II, on June 1
Who is Anthony Michael Hall's wife? 'The Breakfast Club' actor, 55, and wife Lucia Oskerova welcome baby boy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: It's a moment of pure bliss for actor Anthony Michael Hall, 55, and his wife, Lucia Oskerova, as they proudly announce the arrival of their first child. Born on June 1 at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, their son weighed a healthy nine pounds, seven ounces.

The couple decided to name their baby Michael Anthony Hall II, honoring the actor's name while giving their little one a unique touch. "I knew I did want to name him Michael, and my wife also loved that name, even before she met me," said 'The Breakfast Club' actor to PEOPLE magazine, adding, "So we've shared that, and then we decided to go with the suffix, so he's Michael Anthony Hall II because there are a lot of juniors in the world. There's nothing wrong with that, but we figured we wanted to keep that full name."

Now immersed in the whirlwind of parenthood, the 55-year-old actor describes the past few weeks as "wild" but incredibly fulfilling. "That first month of parenting is pretty wild," he said, adding, "You lose sleep, and everything everyone tells you is true. But despite the challenges, it's the best time, and we're truly enjoying every moment."

Who is Anthony Michael Hall's wife?

Lucia Oskerova, 32, hails from Bratislava, Slovakia, and boasts an impressive portfolio. Fluent in four languages, she holds a degree in Interior Design and Architecture from the British Columbia Institute of Technology. As an actress and model represented by Expecting Models for Everything Maternity & Beyond, Lucia has graced runways for esteemed brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Dior, and Chanel.

"Lucia now lives between Istanbul and Los Angeles where she continues her work as a model and actress. The success of her shoot with Chopard Jewelry landed her in the September issue of VOGUE," reads her website, along with, "As for acting, Lucia is thrilled to be part of the feature film The Tragedy, playing the lead character 'Anna.' Lucia looks forward to further collaborating with different artists for creative, innovative and bold projects that reflect her versatility and innate sense of adventure."

Anthony Michael Hall and Lucia Oskerova's parenting journey

The couple's love story took a romantic turn in 2019 when Anthony proposed to Lucia during a picturesque vacation in Taormina, Sicily. They tied the knot in 2020, and now, their family has expanded with the arrival of their son. The couple announced Lucia's pregnancy in February, and Anthony couldn't be prouder of his wife's journey into motherhood. He admires her grace and wellness throughout the pregnancy, noting that she "floated beautifully" through the experience.

"She was really amazing with it. She's very healthy and has great genes, so it was all smooth and other than being a little sleep deprived now, really great," the 'Edward Scissorhands' actor expressed before adding that his wife gave birth to "a big boy" in the interview with PEOPLE. Beaming with excitement, he revealed that their baby boy has quite an appetite, saying, "In between his breastfeeding, I get to give him his bottles, and let me tell you, this kid has some appetite." Lucia is navigating the wonders of breastfeeding while they fully embrace the joys and responsibilities of parenthood. "I couldn't be happier because I always knew, even when I was a young man, that I wanted to get started later. Here I am at 55, and I'm fully committed," 'Halloween Kills' actor said, adding, "My wife and I are really into parenting and diving in."

Tags news epcelebs