Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Khloe Kardashian gets slammed online as she celebrates Halloween with ex Tristan Thompson's best friend Savas Oguz

2023-10-16 10:23
'The Kardashians' star Khloe Kardashian celebrated early Halloween with her children and friends
Khloe Kardashian gets slammed online as she celebrates Halloween with ex Tristan Thompson's best friend Savas Oguz

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Kardashians' star Khloe Kardashian recently organised a spooky and fun seasonal party over the weekend.

However, the reality star received backlash for inviting her ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson's best friend, Savas Oguz.

Khloe pulled out all the stops for the lavish Halloween-themed day-time event at her $17million Hidden Hills mansion.

The star took to social media to document the extravagant affair, complete with frightful decorations, pumpkin painting, games, and plenty of entertainment.

Khloe kicked things off on her Instagram with photos of her son, Tatum and daughter, True. She also posed with her best friend, Malika.

However, she included a photo with Savas as he posed with Khloe and her daughter True.

Meanwhile, social media users slammed Khloe and commented, "You have no self respect lmao."

Another person added, "Oh, there's Tristan's best friend you're sick Khloe . I thought you were such a great person. You have no self-esteem you should have more self-esteem than anyone and you just let it go for that man."

"Why is Tristian's best friend there?" asked another user.

Another Instagram user wrote, "Oh look Khloe is going to be back with Tristan before the season ends."

Another critic said, "What is Tristian's best friend doing there ."

Khloe Kardashian dons matching Halloween costume with son Tatum

Khloe Kardashian and her son Tatum both dressed as cute cows for the holiday celebration.

The reality star wore a furry brown onesie and completed her look with a black tank top underneath.

Khloe paired the look with white sneakers and a silver chain necklace. She used paint to add white spots to her face and had brown-inspired full glam makeup for the fun daytime party.

Khloe dressed her son Tatum in a similar onesie with black spots instead of brown.

Tatum looked adorable in the cozy outfit, which she paired with black and white sneakers.

The TV star and her son posed for several photos together, as well as with her daughter True, five, and niece Dream, six.

Khloe Kardashian admits Tristan Thompson is 'meant to be my person'

Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson had a turbulent relationship amid the NBA player's cheating scandals.

However, after insisting for months that she and Tristan aren't back together, Khloé recently admitted that she wasn't completely against a romantic reconciliation with him.

In a recent episode of 'The Kardashians', Khloe called Tristan her 'person.' The reality star also insisted that she doesn't know what might happen between them in the future.

Khloe confessed, "I don’t know what five or 10 years will bring." She added, "If he's my person then he's meant to be my person, but right now I’m not going to make my life any harder than it has to be, so I’m going to have as much of a seamless, fantastic co-parenting relationship as I can."

Who is Savas Oguz?

Savas Oguz is a social media personality with more than 200k followers on Instagram. He has become popular online for his snaps alongside his celeb pals on Instagram.

Savas Oguz, who goes by the social media handle Worldwidesavas, has been Tristan Thompson's best friend. He has also featured on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' many times over the years.

Notably, Savas appeared on the show as he drove Khloe to the hospital to give birth to her and Tristan's first child, True.

Tags news