Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans 'obsessed' with Alix Earle as TikTok star sizzles in turtleneck sweater dress

2023-11-09 17:17
TikTok star Alix Earle recently took to social media to share a cozy yet chic fashion look from her trip to London
Fans 'obsessed' with Alix Earle as TikTok star sizzles in turtleneck sweater dress

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Alix Ashley Earle aka Alix Earle, who is known for her impeccable fashion sense, has managed to amass six million followers on TikTok.

The TikTok star recently took to her Instagram to share a look, where she was seen wearing a short turtleneck sweater dress as she stood by an ornate fireplace.

Alix Earle shows off her cozy London look

On November 8, Alix Earle took to her Instagram to share a carousel with three images, flaunting her chic look. The caption read, "I'm used to Miami so I will be staying by the fire place until further notice," pointing out the chilly weather of London.

Earle was wearing a short color-block sweater dress, black mesh stockings, and knee-high Havana boots.TikTok's (Get Ready With Me) GRWM queen accessorized her look with a cute Yves Saint Laurent purse, chic sunglasses, and a top knot headband.

For those who aren't versed, Earle traveled to London and then to Germany to show her support for her boyfriend and the Miami Dolphins wide receiver, Braxton Berrios. Her presence at the Kansas City Chiefs vs Miami Dolphins game created quite a buzz among her followers as well as football fans.

Internet reacts to Alix Earle's London look

Within a day, Alix Earle's post has received over 200k likes alongside numerous comments.

One wrote, "LOVE this look," while another stated, "Oh love!!!"

"Sending good vibes from central Jersey!" said a fan, with a person saying, "Love this whole look on u babyyy."

A user noted, "Love the outfit," and another pointed out her shoes, writing, "The Havana Boots were made for you."

One more simply expressed, "i'm obsessed."

Tags news