Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan once claimed that Dr Phil created a viral meme moment in form of ‘monster’

2023-08-09 14:17
Dr Phil said, 'Her mother actually brings her on, she’s a train wreck, and we work with her, we send her to this ranch for like four months'
Joe Rogan once claimed that Dr Phil created a viral meme moment in form of ‘monster’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: "Catch me outside, how about that?" is a saying that is almost certain to be familiar to everyone who used the internet in 2016. This expression became well-known because of a viral video that featured 'Dr Phil' show's guests: a 13-year-old girl named Danielle Bregoli and her mother, Barbara Ann, were both featured in the episode.

Dr Phil made an effort to deal with Danielle's behavioral problems during the program. During the discussion, Danielle said, "Catch me outside, how 'bout dat?" and dared the crowd to fight her outside the studio. She used the term to challenge and insult anyone who disagreed with her.

‘You made a monster’

A detailed video of Dr Phil discussing this entire situation has just surfaced. The conversation in question is most intriguing since it features Joe Rogan, one of the most popular podcasters in the world. Dr Phil and the UFC commentator discussed the incident in episode #1254 of 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast.

The discussion began when Rogan, the presenter who is always interested and open-minded, jumped at the chance to discuss the "Catch me outside" girl's story. Rogan questioned Dr Phil without hesitation how this famous meme moment came to be.

Rogan questioned, “How did this catch me outside, girl.. how did this happen? You made a monster.”

‘It’s my moment of infamy’

On the above-mentioned question, Dr Phil replied, “I know I mean, it’s my moment of infamy.” Dr Phil then started telling the story. He explained how the girl had a number of behavioral issues that he fixed.

“Her mother actually brings her on. She’s a train wreck, and we work with her. We send her to this ranch for like four months. She makes a complete turnaround and does a really great job,” he said.

But after just one day with her mother, the girl went back to her old behaviors.

He also discussed how the young woman, now known as Bhad Bhabie, rose to fame as a rapper. “This phrase that got turned into a meme or whatever. It just went crazy and she was nominated for a Grammy or something. I take no credit or blame. I, you know, I just did what I could”, he stated.