Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans call Lisa Rinna 'iconic' for shading Bravo with new product launch on day of 'RHOBH' Season 13 premiere after dramatic exit

2023-10-26 10:47
Lisa Rinna debuts new product on the same day as 'RHOBH' Season 13 premiere after leaving show
Fans call Lisa Rinna 'iconic' for shading Bravo with new product launch on day of 'RHOBH' Season 13 premiere after dramatic exit

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Rinna Beauty is adding a new product to its phenomenally successful 'Larger Than Life' Lip Plumper lip gloss range. However, fans are more enthusiastic about Lisa Rinna's hard launch than the product itself, since she opted to introduce her new product, Thick Sticks, on the same day as the premiere of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 13 after her dramatic exit from the show.

Lisa's Rinna Beauty Thick Sticks combine the accuracy of a lip liner with the sheen of a lipstick.

The product is described as a lip crayon that glides on smooth and somewhat glossy, feels light on the lips, and is packed with pigment. Your lips are nurtured and precisely tinted for all-day wear. This creamy, non-drying satin product has a moisturizing oil combination that includes jojoba to moisturize, Vitamin E to protect and smooth, and antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract to soften and condition your lips.

On Instagram, fans took to the comment section to address the elephant in the room. Given the 'RHOBH' star dropped the product on October 25, which is the same day as the premiere date of the new season, users wrote, "Very strategic launch date…I see you👀🙌🏻." While another user chimed in, "Icon 👏👏👏👏😍."

One user also quipped, "I c u girl! 🔥❤️." A fourth user commented, "Shade for launching on rhobh premiere but so iconic x."

Another user also noted, "Coincidence? …. Nope!" "Not the same day as the BH premiere 😂," wrote another.

What is the cost and where to buy Rinna Beauty's Thick Sticks?

Rinna Beauty Thick Stick has a melting-like texture that makes it lighter than air yet filled with pigment. Thick Stick is a lip crayon that glides on like a dream and stays in place for a long-lasting slay. It's glossy and smooth with an ultra-nourishing texture. The creamy mixture contains moisturizing oils such as Jojoba and Vitamin E, as well as antioxidant-rich Pomegranate extract.

There is no need for a sharpener. The crayons include a self-sharpening component as well as a protective cap.

Rinna Beauty Thick Sticks, like all of Lisa's products, are vegan and contain no phthalates, sulfates, parabens, gluten, smell, or flavor. Leaping Bunny has also verified them as cruelty-free.

The product is available in five shades, including, Happy Hour, Bellini, Luxe, Rich! and Cake. To top it off, the product is only available for $20 at rinnabeauty.com/products/thick-sticks.

Why did Lisa Rinna quit 'RHOBH'?

Lisa's exit from 'RHOBH' might have been a supernatural intervention. In an interview with ES Magazine, the actress and former reality television star discussed her decision to quit the Bravo series after eight seasons.

"Who wants to leave a job?" Lisa told the British publication. "But I think we all knew it was time. Eight years of that kind of show … What more could I have done, besides generate more memes?"

In all seriousness, Lisa revealed that her 'RHOBH' exit was influenced in part by some unexpected motherly counsel she received after having a dream about her late mother, Lois Rinna, who died in November 2021.

"She came to me," Lisa explained. "It’s so wild because half the world will believe this, half the world will say, 'That’s so weird.' I was sleeping, and I heard her say to me, 'It’s time for you to go.'"

"I told a psychic, and she said, 'Oh yeah, she’s come to me and told me that. She wants you to be happy and follow your dream, but she says it’s time for you to go." Lisa went on. "I’m guided by my mom, for sure."

Lisa's resignation email was shown for the first time in a sneak peek at the Bravo series' Season 13 premiere. Lisa's resignation email to NBCUniversal, dated September 10, 2022, at 12:13 a.m., was displayed on the screen.

"I will not be renewing my contract and I will not be coming back to RHOBH," the message said. "Thank you so much for 8 years!!!! All the best, Lisa."

Lisa quit the program discreetly last autumn, but she did not officially announce her departure until January.

"This is the longest job I have held in my 35-year career, and I am grateful to everyone at Bravo and all those involved in the series," Lisa said in a statement to E! News at the time. "It has been a fun eight-year run, and I am excited for what is to come!"

Tags news