Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast announces another 'buried alive' challenge surpassing his previous 50-hour feat, Internet exclaims 'that’s insane'

2023-11-18 19:57
MrBeast claims new challenge is one of the hardest videos he has ever done
MrBeast announces another 'buried alive' challenge surpassing his previous 50-hour feat, Internet exclaims 'that’s insane'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Youtuber MrBeast celebrated for his extravagant challenges and philanthropic endeavors, recently made an Instagram announcement about an upcoming video that will feature him buried alive.

Famous for conceptualizing distinctive and seemingly out-of-this-world challenges, MrBeast consistently captivates his audience with the sheer scale and uniqueness of his videos.

MrBeast asserts he is getting buried alive

MrBeast recently shared an Instagram post with the caption, 'I was buried alive for 7 days! This was one of the hardest videos I’ve ever done! Comes out tomorrow at 12pm est!' teasing his upcoming video where he undergoes the challenge of being buried alive for a week.

Within the video, MrBeast boldly declared, "I'm going to be buried alive for 7 days."

The preview offered glimpses of the impending content, featuring a tombstone on a grave inscribed with 'MrBeast Buried alive for 7 days' alongside his icon.

In a gripping voiceover, MrBeast revealed, "I only have a limited amount of food and water in this coffin. And the boys have to watch me the entire time."

The footage further showcased MrBeast's crew seemingly attempting to dig the ground, accompanied by MrBeast expressing his anticipation, "I just wanna get outta here."

The clip concluded with a message for his fans, building anticipation with a simple yet impactful statement, "Coming soon."

MrBeast has undertaken a similar challenge in 2021 in a video titled, 'I Spent 50 Hours Buried Alive', enduring being buried alive for 50 hours. The video currently boasts a whopping 309 million views.

Fans find MrBeast's upcoming challenge 'insane'

Following the announcement of MrBeast's new video, where he undertook the challenge of being buried alive for seven days, numerous users came forward to share their opinions.

One user wrote, "That's insane 😲"

Another user wrote, "Am I crazy or I swear he already did this."

A user stated, "Yeah cause 50 hours wasn’t enough 😭😭"

MrBeast's crewmate Chandler commented, "I made sure he didn’t die."

Tags news