Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'There’s a bigger enemy': Andrew Tate's brother Tristan Tate calls for unity among Muslims and Christians

2023-06-11 16:49
Tristan Tate, Andrew Tate's brother, recently posted on social media calling for unity among Muslims and Christians
'There’s a bigger enemy': Andrew Tate's brother Tristan Tate calls for unity among Muslims and Christians

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, Andrew Tate's brother, is appealing for religious tolerance and calling for unity among Muslims and Christians. Both brothers were born Christians, and Tristan still follows Christianity, whereas Andrew converted to Islam in 2022.

The Tate brothers were arrested in December 2022 and charged with various troubling offences, including human trafficking and organizing a criminal syndicate ring. Following multiple failed appeals, the social media stars were granted house arrest.

'There’s a bigger enemy'

Meanwhile, people of diverse religious faiths may not necessarily agree with Tristan's opinion. He believes in unity, which is why he sent this message on Twitter.

He wrote, "Although I defend Islam to Christians and I defend Christianity to Muslims I have a better suggestion. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. YES the religions are different, if they weren’t they’d have the same name and holy book. Accept it, move on. There’s a bigger enemy."

Despite Tristan's attempts, people with strong religious beliefs are unlikely to find common ground. Differences in ideology can close people down, making religion one of the most contentious topics for individuals who aren't on the same page.

'All religions need to come together'

Users reacted to Tristan's post; some supported him, whereas others stood against his views. One wrote, "All religions need to come together. Demons are literally walking amongst us and our children . We need to stick together."

Another user wrote speaking against the ideology, "I am sorry, I cannot accept the “Jesus (PBUH) is Son of God” you legit disrespected our God until you acknowledge Jesus (PBUH) is a messager and the son of Mary. I will never accept it, I will never move on & indeed there’s a bigger enemy BUT!!!!! Your own Christianity beliefs is the enemy of your ownself. I hope that make sense anyone who believes Jesus is God has destroyed himself & has mock God & threw himself in the fire."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.