Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Tii? 'Vanderpump Rules' star Tom Sandoval reveals relationship status with new gal pal

2023-08-11 15:29
Tom has opened up about his relationship status and cleared what's between him and Tii
Who is Tii? 'Vanderpump Rules' star Tom Sandoval reveals relationship status with new gal pal

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: There has been a lot of discussion lately about Tom Sandoval's relationship status. Is he currently dating someone? Has he sparked a connection with his new gal pal?

There have been rumors circling about him being involved with a girl named Tii. He was introduced to Tii by their common friend Billie Lee.

Billie will be the new cast member of 'Vanderpump Rules' Season 11. Does that mean Tom's new gal pal Tii will also be there in the new season? No confirmation has yet been given by Bravo.

Tom has opened up about his relationship status and cleared what's between him and Tii. This has sparked people's interest in knowing Tii.

Who is Tii?

Madison Cubbage, stage name Tii, is a musician and singer. Tii juggles residing between her home town Honolulu, Hawaii, and Los Angeles, California.

Tii is a self-proclaimed "island girl." Indeed, the singer is often seen hopping onto beaches and diving deep into the water. Being a musician, Tii uploads several singing videos on social media.

She recently launched her music video single 'Played.' She explained the song, ""Played" talks about a toxic relationship cycle that she finally got out of, only to see the games and manipulation that he played on her."

Is Tom Sandoval in a relationship with Tii?

Tom was introduced to Tii by their mutual friend Billie. Page Six reports the 41-year-old is clear about his relationship status with Tii.

He said, "That’s just a friend of mine." Being irritated with the relationship question he added, "A new relationship? You see me with somebody one time and all of a sudden we’re in a relationship?"

The singer continued, "Hey look, me and Schwartz are out right now, maybe we’re in a relationship now!" The insider told the outlet that Tom and Tii "definitely have a connection" as they had "a lot of fun during their night out."

However, Tom cleared there was no romantic connection between him and Tii. He said, "She’s just a friend of mine. We’re just friends. I just want more positive female energy in my life." Even though there might be a lot of rumors circling about Tom being in a relationship with Tii, but according to him he is not.