Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans hail Rob Marciano after ‘GMA’ weatherman teases ‘adventurous’ new gig away from morning show

2023-09-14 11:29
Rob Marciano revealed that he has taken up a job at NatGeo which is far more thrilling than anything he has ever done
Fans hail Rob Marciano after ‘GMA’ weatherman teases ‘adventurous’ new gig away from morning show

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ meteorologist Rob Marciano recently revealed that he is part of an exciting project away from the morning show. The weatherman's new gig with NatGeo that has left his fans excited.

The 55-year-old disclosed details about his upcoming gig on Instagram and called it “very cool stuff”.

Marciano delivers the weather report on ‘GMA’ over the weekends and was banned from entering the studio earlier this year after Page Six claimed that he made people uncomfortable in the studio.

But for now, Marciano and his fans have something new and thrilling to look forward to as he takes an unknown role at NatGeo.

Rob Marciano is on course to start new project away from ‘GMA’

Marciano took to Instagram recently to share a post about his latest venture. The ‘GMA’ meteorologist was dressed in a suit with a light blue shirt and dark blue tie.

He had a big smile on his face against a white background and captioned the post, “This month marks the start of my 10th year with ABC News, and I couldn’t be more pumped to continue this journey with all of you.”

He added, “I always dreamed of working for this network as a kid, and my children are equally psyched that I will now be home most weekends! I'll continue doing what I’m doing, contributing across all shows and platforms on weekdays, while getting some solid quality time with my kiddos :).”

Marciano finally told his fans that he has taken up a job at NatGeo which is far more thrilling than anything he has ever done.

He concluded, “My thanks to the bosses who listened and made this work-life balance possible. I’m also grateful for an exciting new project with NatGeo that has me exploring some very very cool stuff… more to come!”

Fans congratulate ‘GMA’ weatherman Rob Marciano on new gig

Fans, who already are in awe of Marciano, congratulated him wholeheartedly for his new accomplishment.

One fan commented on his post and said, “Couldn’t happen to a nicer more talented piezon! Way to go Rob!”

Another wrote, “What an accomplishment, and the way they will accommodate you with the children really says something about you. How the years go by right.”

One person said, “Congratulations!! We are happy that we will continue to see you! Much success on your new adventure!!”

Another added, “Congratulations Rob! Can’t wait to see what you’ll be doing on NatGeo!”

One fan wrote, "So happy for you! Hope you are coming back to GMA."

Tags news