Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Drake gives shoutout to Kai Cenat at concert but pronounces his name wrong: 'Nobody says it right'

2023-09-27 13:45
Drake said, 'All the artists that I love, all the artists that inspire me, majority of them come from right here in Atlanta'
Drake gives shoutout to Kai Cenat at concert but pronounces his name wrong: 'Nobody says it right'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: During his performance in Atlanta, Drake shared the stage with Kai Cenat and delivered a special acknowledgment to the prominent figure on Twitch.

This shout-out sparked curiosity among Cenat's fans regarding the accurate pronunciation of his name, with one comment expressing, "Nobody says Kai's name right."

During the concert, Drake enthralled a massive crowd with his musical prowess and captivating vocals. To provide some background, the Grammy Award-winning artist had recently taken the stage at Atlanta's State Farm Arena as a part of his 'It's All A Blur Tour.'

The event forged a stronger connection between Drake and his fans, creating a significant online buzz after he made mention of not only Kai Cenat but also another British rapper and an American basketball player.

Drake’s concert features Kai Cenat, Central Lee, Trae Young

Drake's highly anticipated concert in Atlanta did not disappoint his dedicated fanbase, delivering an unforgettable evening.

The show began with an exciting collaboration with 21 Savage, debuting their latest track 'Slime You Out,' which also featured the talented songwriter SZA.

During the concert, Drake underscored the profound importance of Atlanta in his career, affectionately referring to it as the 'epicenter of rap music.'

He expressed his deep connection to the city, as it was where his own rap journey first began to flourish.

He expressed, "All the love that you show, all the musicians that you birthed, all the contributions that you give. This is hands down the most important place is rap music, all the artists that I love, all the artists that inspire me, majority of them come from right here in Atlanta."

A standout moment of the event occurred when Drake extended shout-outs to notable figures including British rapper Central Cee, the Twitch sensation Kai Cenat, and the American basketball star Trae Young.

He exclaimed, "First of all, make some noise for my brother Central Cee. Make some noise for my brother Kai Cenat. And, of course, make some noise for Trae Young!"

As each name was announced, the individuals struck their distinctive poses for the camera, igniting cheers and shared excitement from the enthusiastic crowd.

Following his mention in Drake's recent concert, Kai Cenat took to Instagram to share a photo of himself alongside Drake, and he captioned it with a succinct reflection: 'Life is peculiar.'

Internet loves Drake for ‘supporting small streamers’

After witnessing the introduction of Kai Cenat and other internet personalities brought on stage by Drake, some fans expressed their excitement and joy, while others raised concerns about the possibility of Drake mispronouncing Cenat's name.

One fan said, "I speak for everyone when i say i deserve a shoutout more." Another fan wrote, "Man and I thought kd responding to me would’ve been the greatest promo 😂."

A third user said, "Love to see drake supporting small streamers." A fourth user said, "Nobody says kai’s name right." A last user said, "Kai Cenot wanna be me so bad this drake shoutout script is terrible."

Tags news