Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Thank you': 'The View's Alyssa Farah Griffin lauded for slamming Harvard, NYU students over anti-Israel posts

2023-10-25 20:20
'The world remained silent for too long. ‘Never again’ is right now,' Alyssa Farah Griffin said
'Thank you': 'The View's Alyssa Farah Griffin lauded for slamming Harvard, NYU students over anti-Israel posts

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: 'The View' co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin slammed the students of Harvard and NYU after the universities walked back on their statements following Hamas’ attack on Israeli soil on October 7.

The American political strategist and television personality has been praised for her post condemning antisemitism in the midst of growing tensions in the American campuses and in the population due to the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas.

What did Alyssa Farah Griffin say?

On Tuesday, October 24, Alyssa posted a clip of herself on her show, talking about growing antisemitism, to all her social media handles.

On Instagram, she posted the video with a caption that read, “Never again is right now. Before Jews could mourn the terrorist attack, students at some of the most elite universities in America put out horrific statements blaming Israel. We’ve seen swastikas in the open in NYC. Antisemitism must be condemned loudly & at every turn. The same goes for Islamophobia. Hate & bigotry have no place in our society.”

In the video, she begins by saying, “But I wanna say - So every year on Holocaust Remembrance Day, we say, ‘Never again,’ and never again should six million Jews be murdered because of bigotry and hatred, and the world remained silent for too long. ‘Never again’ is right now.”

“There is a duty - My Jewish friends had to sit and hear people blame them for the slaughter of innocent Jews while the bodies were still warm, while they were still mourning their loss,” she continued.

“They didn’t get a chance to mourn what happened to the over a thousand Jews that were killed before places like - and these, some of these were walked back,“ Griffin noted.

“Harvard graduate students said, ‘We the undersigned organizations hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for the unfolding violence.’"

“NYU’s Student Bar Association President said, ‘Israel bears full responsibility for this tremendous loss of life,’ one day after the attack that killed over a thousand innocent Israelis.”

“Now Harvard walked that statement back and said the University doesn’t stand by it, but that is what Jews have faced since before the Holocaust, but since the Holocaust,” she added.

“They are one of the only people groups on earth who - their right to exist is constantly questioned… and they have to defend it. And it’s right, left, center. I’ve called it out when it’s on the right, so I’m gonna call it out when it’s on the left,” Griffin said.

Internet thanks Alyssa Farah Griffin for her candor

Netizens were quick to applaud the self-proclaimed conservative for using her platform to speak on the growing debate.

One user commented, “I remember when Alyssa first started this show I was unsure however I have really became a fan. I like how Alyssa get stick to her beliefs and still be open-minded enough to listen to other people and what they have to say. I think this is a great great asset to the show.”

Another said, “Thank you, Alyssa for being one of the few voices calling out the horrific antisemitism in this country and around the world. I have never felt so fearful for being Jewish in my entire life.”

Someone else wrote, “Yes, I applaud you every time you speak about the Jews. People need read about history and stop parroting. Hamas is STILL attacking Isreal yet all I hear is Isreal needs to stop. Thank you for using your platform to remind people Isreal is STILL in defense mode from October 7th!!”

“Never again is right now. We appreciate you so much for speaking against hate,” a user said.

Another wrote, “Thank you for being so open minded and an all around beautiful human being. Inside and out. So grateful for all of your hard work and using your platform for good.”

“Alyssa, thank you for using your platform to speak out,” yet another comment read.

Some users were not impressed by the lack of responses from other co-hosts of 'The View', as one said, “Your co host needs to speak up. Sonny forgot where she came from.“

However, most were grateful for her succinct input on the matter, with one user commenting: “Thank you Alyssa for standing up for our community during this dark period. We will never forget those who stand beside us. You are a blessing.”

Tags news