Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Kim the Konceited': 'The Kardashians' star slammed for 'narcissistic' post marking Stephanie Shepherd's birthday

2023-09-16 11:46
Internet noticed something weird about Kim Kardashian's birthday post for Stephanie Shepherd's birthday
'Kim the Konceited': 'The Kardashians' star slammed for 'narcissistic' post marking Stephanie Shepherd's birthday

CALABASAS, CALIFORNIA: 'The Kardashians' star Kim Kardashian has once again made it to the headlines owing to her 'narcissistic' behavior after she posted a series of photos on her Instagram story to mark the occasion of her 'best friend' Stephanie Shepherd's birthday.

The photos highlight several moments from Kardashian and Shepherd's shared tours together.

Kardashian wrote, 'Words can't describe how much I love you and who you are as a person. You really get to know a person when you travel the world with someone and I can say with all of my soul that you are good as they get! Everyone around you is lucky to call you a friend! Happy birthday @steph_shep.'

However, the internet was quick to note that the photos mostly featured Kardashian herself and had little to no significance as a tribute to her supposedly best friend. In a thread titled 'Kim The Konceited Ego ManiaK', several Redditors were frank about Kardashian's narcissism.

Internet calls Kim Kardashian a 'narcissist'

On Reddit, One user commented, "The fact that she said “You look so great” when all you can see is Kim’s a** lol 😂'

Another user said, 'Honestly this is so disrespectful if a "friend" of mine did this, we wouldn't be friends anymore. Also "I love you and who you are as a person" as if the whole of her isn't "who she is as a person"?? Lol."

One user stated, "all of these damn pictures are about her not her damn friend. Kum get over your f****** self."

Another user clarified, "This is always what she does though. It’s like a “bit” where for someone’s birthday she posts pictures of them with her, but the focus is on her. It’s like the rest of her over the top narcissistic actions, used to be kind of funny and “iconic” and now she’s still doing it ten years later and it’s tired and sad. The whole family does it too, whenever it’s someone’s birthday they post a pic of them with that person and make it about them. It’s compulsive."

One user remarked, "A real ick of mine is when someone is celebrating another person’s birthday & only selects photos with them at the fore. Can’t you post pictures that show us the birthday person in their element? Doing what they love???"

Another user quipped, "narcissists are so funny 😭 like without the text nobody would never believe this was an shoutout for her friends birthday"

One user even asked, "Is this a joke?"

Why did Kim Kardashian fire her 'best friend' Stephanie Shepherd?

Shepherd initially worked as an assistant to Kardashian since the year 2013 before she was given the responsibility of being the COO of all of Kardashian's brands. Nevertheless, in an unexpected turn of events, it was reported that Kardashian had fired Shepherd towards the end of 2017 after a rift allegedly widened the gulf between the two.

Shepherd's termination from Kardashian's business ventures came after it became clear that she wanted more responsibilities and an increased role in the company. Kardashian had stated: "She wanted a different role and I was going in a different direction, so for both of us, I just felt like it wasn't the right fit anymore... "

What does Stephanie Shepherd do for a living?

After dissociating herself from Kardashian, Shepherd went on to work as a model and was featured in the March 2018 campaign for 8 Other Reasons, a trendy jewelry line. She also works full-time as an Instagram influencer and has founded a non-profit organization called Future Earth to spread environmental and climate change awareness.

Kourtney Kardashian calls sister Kim Kardashian 'a witch'

The much anticipated season 4 of the hit show 'The Kardashians' releases soon on Thursday, September 28 on Hulu. The exclusive trailer for the fourth season has hinted at the ongoing conflict between Kourtney and Kim, which is expected to come to a boiling point as the new episodes unfold. The clip shows the two of them locked in an argument as Kim accuses Kourtney of hating her family. Kourtney retorts back by calling Kim 'a witch' and stating that she hates her.