Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

KSI responds to Tristan Tate's decision not to watch Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis: 'Time to cancel the Prime Card'

2023-10-07 16:19
Tristan Tate opts out of Prime Card due to ongoing legal disputes
KSI responds to Tristan Tate's decision not to watch Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis: 'Time to cancel the Prime Card'

LONDON: As the highly-anticipated influencer-boxing event on October 14 approaches, YouTube star KSI finds himself in a sharp exchange with controversial online figure Tristan Tate.

Tristan recently announced his decision to abstain from watching the Prime Card, citing the ongoing legal disputes surrounding the event.

Prominent YouTubers KSI and Logan Paul are preparing for a monumental showdown in the realm of influencer boxing.

Set for October 14, the event features KSI against British boxer Tommy Fury, and Logan Paul taking on mixed martial artist Dillon Danis.

The long-standing feud between KSI and Fury has been a source of entertainment for fans, and tensions escalated further after Fury's earlier bout against Jake Paul. Now, with the impending showdown, emotions are running higher than ever.

KSI fires back at Tristan Tate's Prime Card boycott with witty retort

Tristan Tate's announcement stirred the online community, given the ongoing investigation by the Romanian government into the activities of the Tate brothers.

In response to Tristan's decision, KSI delivered a witty comeback on Twitter, quipping, "Guys, time to cancel the Prime Card. Tristan Tate isn't watching."

As the Prime Card event edges closer, the drama and anticipation intensify, leaving fans and critics alike intrigued about the outcomes, both inside and outside the boxing ring.

One user wrote, "He should be the last one talking about legal teams." While the other user wrote, "You hump your own mother little bro. You'd do anything for clout."

Another user wrote, "KSI vs Tate fight, Make it happen."

Tristan Tate refuses to tune in for Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis fight

While the internet eagerly anticipates the outcome of these conflicts, some individuals have opted to distance themselves from the ordeal.

One notable figure taking this stance is Tristan Tate, recognized for his controversial online presence and as the brother of Andrew Tate.

On October 6, Tristan Tate took to Twitter to express his frustration with the ongoing legal battles surrounding the Prime Card event, declaring his decision not to watch the proceedings.

In his tweet, he remarked, "Now that the single most hyped and anticipated influencer boxing match in world history has turned into a 'sue-off,' I won't be watching."

Tate further explained, "Trash talk and hype are great and everybody wanted to see it, myself included. However, I am uninterested in funding legal teams. I'm out."

Tags news