Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Scandal-hit Taryn Manning shredded for claiming rapist Danny Masterson made a 'mistake'

2023-09-12 15:56
Taryn Manning passionately criticized those who she believed were unfairly condemning Danny Masterson for what she characterized as his 'mistake'
Scandal-hit Taryn Manning shredded for claiming rapist Danny Masterson made a 'mistake'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Taryn Manning staunchly defended her "friend" Danny Masterson following his conviction for rape and subsequent sentencing to 30 years to life in prison.

The 'Orange Is the New Black' star passionately criticized those who she believed were unfairly condemning Masterson for what she characterized as his "mistake."

Taryn Manning defends Danny Masterson

"You humiliated somebody that I actually really loved and cared for," Manning, 44, said in her video, adding, "I’m all the way in with everything that I’ve always stood for that I was hiding secretly."

"There’s no human on this planet that doesn’t deserve to have the best life and to be happy and free because you are made in the image of the good Lord, made perfectly just the way you are," she told her followers.

"And the fact that people wanna just tear us all down, like even with my friend Danny going to prison for 30 years. Yeah, he made a mistake, but everyone just keep going, keep crucifying him, as if he’s not already suffering," she added.

Taryn Manning brands Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis a 'disgrace'

In the caption accompanying her post, Manning labeled Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis "the biggest disgrace of the year" for what she perceived as their reversal of support, following their public apology in response to their previously issued letters of support for Masterson.

The 'Crossroads' star wrote, "The biggest disgrace of the year. Mila and Ashton back peddling and blaming his mom."

"Wow. Another fact about me. I Don't Vote. Never have and never will. I don't do anything regarding a system and I don't care enough about some fat white men who think they can govern billions. Like bye zero soulful human. Unless a president can play the drums he can beat it for all I care," she added.

She continued, "Legit if you care at all about your life, and anyone who you say you love CHANGE YOUR frequency. Vibrate higher. This is real. One by one as we ascend we can change what they are doing to us. Till then the more negative you remain, the more sh*t you talk the more they win. It’s this simple."

"Stand for something. Stop capitulating to rules. Since when were you such a rule follower? Punk Rock Nation. Stand for something in life!" she concluded.

Taryn Manning slammed for defending Danny Masterson

Manning is facing severe criticism on social media for her defense of Masterson, who has been convicted of rape.

One person wrote on Twitter, "Pennsyltucky Taryn Manning out there defending r*pist Danny Masterson calling his multiple r*pes a mistake. Lady, a mistake is when I put cardboard in regular trash and have to fish it out, you don't just mistakenly r*pe people."

One replied, "1. 'A mistake' planning and executing multiple rapes is a lifestyle. 2. 'He’s already suffering' - his suffering (or enjoyment!) isn’t germane. What’s germane is protecting people from his predation and providing solace to victims."

Another added, "Okay, I feel like I need to put in my two cents here. I have a lot of friends in Hollywood and the modeling industry. I'll let you in on a secret: IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE."

They added, "Masterson was notorious for being a rapist. While I can't confirm the rumors, I heard others VERY close to him were not much better. It was an open secret that you avoided him and his people at parties. ...Ugh. I feel mortified that I ever applied to work at A Plus now seeing this sh*t on air."

"Wow. R*pe is NOT a mistake. Danny Materson’s multiple r*pes is NOT a mistake," raged a third.

A fourth added, "Friends hold each other accountable. He harmed people and ruined their lives. He and everyone associated with him need to acknowledge it. Sure, stand by him if you truly care for him. But you don't get to sweep his deeds under the rug as an 'mistake'. No, ma'am. Never."

"A mistake is accidentally forgetting your name tag at home, or spilling some milk or tripping over the bag you left on the floor. Not constantly drugging and SAing people," quipped another.

Someone else added, "Not only do I want Masterson to be sent to prison for 30 years, I now want her and all his friends and admirers to go with him."

Taryn Manning confessed to having an affair with a married man

Manning also courted controversy recently by confessing to having an affair with a married man, per the LA Times. She stated that her involvement was prompted by allegations that the man's spouse had threatened her with a restraining order.

Manning initially disclosed her relationship with the married man through a video posted on her Instagram account, which raised concerns among her followers.

In the now-deleted video, Manning was seen speaking from her parked car, openly admitting to her romantic involvement with a married man. She discussed aspects of their relationship and directly addressed the man's wife, emphatically stating, "Don't you ever threaten me."

Tags news