Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Logan Paul appear on Joe Rogan's 'JRE' podcast? WWE superstar says 'I have certain things that I’ve never said'

2023-08-01 14:28
Logan Paul plans to appear on Joe Rogan's podcast, but not rushing for an invite
Will Logan Paul appear on Joe Rogan's 'JRE' podcast? WWE superstar says 'I have certain things that I’ve never said'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Joe Rogan's podcast has evolved to be the most popular in the world, with guests from all areas of life - both big and small - having the opportunity to be on the 'JRE'. Logan Paul, a professional wrestler revealed why he wants to be on Rogan's 'The Joe Rogan Experience' podcast.

Paul despite having an excellent rapport with the UFC commentator has yet to cross anything off Rogan's internet bucket list. Rogan has never shied to praise Logan Paul and his brother Jake Paul for their boxing accomplishments, so it's strange that they haven't connected for a talk yet. The 'imPaulsive' host, on the other hand, is not in a hurry.

'I have certain things that I’ve never said'

Paul disclosed that he plans to appear on an episode of the 'JRE' Podcast in the future during his interview on Andrew Schulz's Flagrant podcast when he took aim at Floyd 'Money' Mayweather for not paying him. “I have certain things that I’ve never said that I will only say for the first time on Rogan,” he apologized to Schulz for withholding some juicy details. Given the pair's amicable connection, the podcast host questioned Paul why it hadn't happened yet, and Logan said it was all a matter of timing.

The boxer said, "It’s no rush. I’ll give him a f**king good a** reason to have me on proper one day. If he doesn’t feel it’s right yet, it’s not. No rush, I’ll be around. I got some big things coming. I need something, I’m lulling right now, I’m stagnant."

Paul stated that it may take a "big fight" to get him on the show, but he ultimately requires a big moment to capitalize and obtain an invite. Given that Rogan has mentioned Paul's issue with Floyd Mayweather several times, a rematch between the two could be interesting. However, we will have to wait and see.

'He filmed someone who committed suicide'

Rogan once talked about Paul's contentious 'Suicide Forest' video, which was banned due to its delicate subject matter. In the vlog, the boxer was joking around a dead body. "He filmed someone who committed suicide in Japan, and he put it on YouTube channel. I don't know anything about him but he's a YouTube guy and he's doing stuff that is interesting and provocative and for whatever reason... the dialogue that I'd read was something like that he apologized for it which seemed obviously. Felt terrible about the way people view it," Rogan stated.

The podcaster went on to say, "He thought he would bring some kind of awareness to suicide but was like a clunky. He just didn't do it right and create the respect that it deserved. He realized that he f***ed up. Basically saying, he's trying to do something and f***ed up. "That disturbs the shit out of us, like joking around. You joke around, but you cannot joke around near dead guy."

The 55-year-old podcaster said defending Paul, "He didn't do anything. He just showed up and this guy was dead. You know I am not saying he should make fun of him, he definitely shouldn't but it's weird the outrage that we have for it. I'm not defending him. Don't get me wrong. I am just exploring. Sometimes I try to look at things from as many perspective as I can. I don't think you ever want to make fun of someone dying."