Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Richard Herring? Deleted video of Russell Brand making sick jokes resurfaces

2023-09-19 03:22
Russell Brand has been accused of rape and sexual assault
Who is Richard Herring? Deleted video of Russell Brand making sick jokes resurfaces

LONDON, ENGLAND: A shocking resurfaced clip of Russell Brand showed him joking about "raping someone once" in an interview for comedian and writer Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast aired in 2013.

Herring, who is also a ventriloquist has had a long stand-up career and is known for his comedy podcast 'RH STP'.

A creator of several TV shows, The British Theatre Guide described the 56-year-old writer as "one of the leading hidden masters of modern British comedy."

Russell Brand's controversial remarks on Richard Herring's show

In the unsurfaced clip, Brand who is now under fire following accusations of sexual assault once made a joke about rape in front of a podcast crowd.

In the now-deleted YouTube video of Herring's podcast episode with Brand, he claimed to be a "comprehensive show-off" from a "single-parent family" before he made the remark.

Brand then went on to make a disturbing joke saying, "Oh I’ve raped someone once" and "killed her after" to which the host and the crowd laughed.

He then continued mimicking a joke he made about the ancient Greeks engaging in sex with children during their creation of mathematics.

"I’ve done another triangle. I’m f*****g a little kid. This is great. F**k the kid with the triangle. No that’s too much," Brand said.

He even joked about the women in the audience as he said, "Look at the women in this room. Even a bold estimate would be that I’ve slept with half of them. Currently."

Russell Brand denies allegations

On Saturday, September 16, the 48-year-old comedian was the subject of Channel 4 and The Times’ collaborative Dispatches episode on Saturday night, Brand faced several allegations of sexual assault, rape, and emotionally abusive behavior from multiple women, reported Daily Mail.

The 'Get Him to The Greek' actor has vehemently denied the "very very serious allegations" in a video posted on all his social media platforms on Friday, September 15, a night ahead of the controversial episode.

"These allegations pertain to the time when I was working in the mainstream, when I was in the newspapers all the time when I was in the movies. And as I've written about extensively in my books, I was very, very promiscuous," he asserted.

During the scandal, Brand who previously married Katy Perry took the stage at Wembley Arena and his performance received enthusiastic support from the crowd, according to The Sun.