Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat leaves Adin Ross ‘speechless’ with expensive gifts on his 23rd birthday: ‘I don't know what to say’

2023-10-12 13:23
Kai Cenat surprised Adin Ross by gifting him a pair of expensive watches
Kai Cenat leaves Adin Ross ‘speechless’ with expensive gifts on his 23rd birthday: ‘I don't know what to say’

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross, the controversial streamer on Kick, celebrated his 23rd birthday with a special live stream on October 11, 2023.

During the livestream, Kai Cenat surprised him by gifting a pair of expensive watches, which has since gone viral on social media.

Kai Cenat surprises Adin Ross with luxury watches

In the chat, Cenat mentioned he wasn't sure about what to buy for Adin Ross. He initially thought of a car or clothes.

However, knowing Ross was a "watch guy," he handed him an opulent-looking box. It turned out to be an Audemars Piguet watch, leaving Ross momentarily speechless.

Additionally, things did not stop here, as Kai Cenat surprised Adin Ross with another Audemars Piguet. The former Twitch streamer freaked out after unboxing the second luxury watch and said: "Yo... holy s**t, bro! What the f**k! The rose gold and the all-black (strap).

Adding more context to it, Kai Cenat also said American rapper Blueface also owns the same watch: "Oh, wow, bro! Kai, I really don't know what to say, bro."

Ross even got emotional after receiving the expensive gift and added, "I don't want to cry, bro. I really don't. This is so generous, bro. You know, Kai, I want to say one thing, bro, it's crazy because this stream, I said it. Man, a lot of these communities go head-to-head and s**t. But, you know, like, genuinely deep down, f**k all this hater s**t. I really f**k with you. You're real as f**k. It's real life, like, I love you, bro."

Kai Cenat came to Miami for Adin Ross' birthday

Interestingly, Canadian rapper and songwriter Drake celebrated Adin Ross's birthday by renting out an entire Dave & Busters restaurant in Miami.

Many fellow content creators attended the party, including Streamer of the Year Kai Cenat, making it a notable event.

Cenat justified gifting Adin Ross the two Audemars Piguet timepieces by highlighting their enduring value.

He explained, "I like these gifts because, bro, like, you're not losing a lot. You're not losing any... you can do whatever you want with it. You know what I'm saying?"

The Kick ambassador allegedly cleared his entire schedule to attend on his birthday, but the Streamer of the Year insisted that he was totally ignorant of this.

He said, "Chat, I didn't tell him anything! I ain't tell him that I was coming. I didn't stream today. Bro, this is the most busy I've ever been in my life. I told my team - I literally told my team, 'No matter what, bro, please don't put anything on October 11, on the night of October 10. I'm going to go see my boy Adin.'"

Tags news