Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate pens heartfelt tribute to former member of his protection team: 'Rest in peace friend'

2023-10-08 16:29
Tristan Tate took to social media to announce that a former member of his protection team was killed in a car crash
Tristan Tate pens heartfelt tribute to former member of his protection team: 'Rest in peace friend'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate is known to use X (formerly Twitter) as a platform to share his opinions and keep in touch with their followers. However, things took a turn as he took to his profile to share a heartfelt tribute to a former member of his protection team, who recently died.

As Tristan returns to his regular life after the end of his house arrest, the celebration's happy mood seems to have been disturbed by the saddening news.

Tristan Tate pays homage to former member of his protection team

In a recent post on X (formerly Twitter), Tristan Tate mourned the death of a former security professional, expressing his appreciation for his strict nature and his deep respect for his team.

He wrote, "A security professional who was a former member of my protection team was killed in a car crash. I didn’t know him very well but he was a strict professional and I appreciated him very much. Rest in peace friend."

As soon as Tristan shared the tribute, his followers followed suit.

One said, "My condolences to you and his family for your pain."

"It’s insane how car crashes can take anyone from our lives so quickly, may his afterlife be full of bliss and happiness, I wouldn’t wish this on anyone," stated another emphasizing the car crash.

A person suggested collecting funds for his family, writing, "That is a extreme physical and metal industry. Sending love to his family. Maybe we should start a fund for his family."

Tristan Tate accepts his role as a Covid policeman

Recently, Tristan shared a post from the user @BecomeTateful, containing a video clip with the caption, "Tristan became a covid policeman."

The origin of his persona as the "Covid policeman" was revealed in the video in which Tristan can be seen asking, "Why don't you tell the world what I did?" to his brother Andrew.

"Tristan is a G," said Andrew in reply, continuing, "When mask mandates ended, Tristan decided to enforce the law. He would be driving down the road and there'd be and there'd be someone standing in the traffic with us with a mask."

He added, "And Tristan would get out of the car, big Tristan, 6 foot 4, 107 kilos, gets out of a Ferrari and goes, 'take your mask off, take your mask off, take it off no more mask, you don't wear masks anymore! Look at the news'."

"It's the law," said Tristan in an authoritative voice. Then, Andrew laughed as he recalled his brother's run-in with a man pushing a stroller as an example of when people complied with Tristan's whims.

Tristan firmly rebuked the man's suggestion that he wear a mask, stating, "Take your f**king mask off." Tate responded to this tape by saying, "I confess. I did enforce the government's masking laws."

Tags news