Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne stuns in red-hot bikini while flaunting flawless gymnastic skills, fans react

2023-09-11 19:17
Olivia Dunne recently uploaded a video to TikTok displaying her amazing flexibility in a red-hot bikini
Olivia Dunne stuns in red-hot bikini while flaunting flawless gymnastic skills, fans react

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: With her most recent post, Olivia Dunne stunned her fans on TikTok with a fiery red bikini and jaw-dropping flexibility as she contorted her body against a wall.

LSU gymnast and social media sensation Dunne has long captured the attention of online users. She once discussed her decision to take up gymnastics. Through her Snapchat story, she revealed that her mother encouraged her to take up gymnastics.

Fans dub Olivia Dunne 'best chair'

In a recent video on TikTok, Dunne wore a fiery red bikini and tied her hair in a neat, high pony tail. Dunne performed a hand stand and later turned herself into a chair pose with the support of a door frame.

The LSU star's viewers were transfixed by the video, and the comments area quickly turned into a virtual chorus of admiration as compliments for her incredible flexibility poured in. Many followers asked her for advice on how to accomplish such an amazing feat.

A fan wrote, "How does one become this door frame?"

Dunne captioned the video stating, "I didn't know I could still do this, for you!"

@livvy Didn’t know i could still do this #foryou ♬ the things i would do to you - disguisedroid

Another fan commented on the video saying, "Best chair in the world."

The third user added, "Loving how flexible you are"

Olivia Dunne enjoyed with friends

NCAA athlete Olivia Dunne, known for her gymnastics skills, is enjoying a relaxing mid-season break. After gaining popularity through NIL deals, she faced sexist labeling and chaos during the season's meet. However, she stayed on campus with her teammates and took on cross-sport ventures.

Recently, she shared her LSU Tigers squad's last trip to Alabama, including a cross-sports inter-collegiate face-off in Gulf Shores. Dunne shared her locker room videos and the team's dinner preparations on Snapchat. The group enjoyed dinner and created friendship bracelets with a powerful message.

The last season began calmly, with people dispersing throughout the day in both large and small groups. One could say it was a great team outing as the competitive gals enjoyed soaking up the sun before taking a beach plunge.

When supper was finally served, the girls sat down in front of the TV and Dunne captioned it, "Team din with a side of LSU football." After finishing fourth in the Championship last year, the LSU Tigers' gymnastics team is currently aiming for a fantastic team advance in this season.

Tags news