Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan 'sweats' and 'could barely breathe' after dressing up as furry during 'JRE' episode, fans say 'the Matrix got them'

2023-06-25 14:53
Joe Rogan and his guest, Duncan Trusell, dressed up as furries to commemorate the 2,000th episode of his podcast
Joe Rogan 'sweats' and 'could barely breathe' after dressing up as furry during 'JRE' episode, fans say 'the Matrix got them'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan achieved a milestone 2,000 episodes on his podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience', which was started in 2009. To commemorate the occasion, he dressed up as a furry along with his guest, Duncan Trussell.

Trussell is a stand-up comedian and actor best known for his podcast 'The Duncan Trussell Family Hour'. He appeared in the Netflix comedy 'The Midnight Gospel' and co-starred with Rogan in the SYFY show 'Joe Rogan Questions Everything'.

'I can barely breathe'

Trussell, who has already appeared on the show several times, dressed up as a black cat. Rogan, on the other hand, appeared to be dressed in a wolf costume. The duo began by greeting one other in what is commonly used in furry slang. "Hello, meow meow. I’m so excited to be here with you today," Rogan said, adding, “This is our first podcast coming out as our true selves. Yeah (We are furries). We have been holding it in forever."

However, being under the outfit was a difficult task. The outfit made them feel uneasy and they were finding it hard to breathe. At the same time, the two could not seem to keep it together as they burst out laughing throughout the episode.

Rogan said, “The odds are also not good that I’m gonna keep this f*****g helmet on. I’m like all sweating. I can barely breathe. I don’t know (how do furries keep such costumes on), they f**k with these things on. They’re heroes. Respect for the furry community … If you could f**k with this on, you’re an American hero.”

'I don’t know why all of them do it'

Before Rogan and Trussell removed their masks, the UFC analyst gave his views on people joining the furry subculture. Rogan said, “I get it when I put it on, I get it. I know why they do it. But I don’t know why all of them do it. I think they do it because it offers you an anonymity that is impossible any other way.”

Rogan further stated that dressing up in such costumes presents a "adorable (and) cute" image of oneself to others. He then compared it to the masked characters present in Disneyland, claiming that none of them ever talk. “If you meet Goofy, Goofy doesn’t say jack s•*t to you," he said.

'The Matrix got them'

The duo previously dressed up in various costumes and conversations on the show, but this costume caught the attention of fans and critics, who took to social media to react. A user wrote, "The matrix got them…. Whose next…."

Another user added, "Duncan eps always got something strange going on."

"This gotta be some AI Shi aint no way," a third quipped.