Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed's upcoming track receives unexpected reviews: 'Sounds good and bad at the same time'

2023-06-15 17:52
Fans react to IShowSpeed sharing a brief sample from his upcoming rap song
IShowSpeed's upcoming track receives unexpected reviews: 'Sounds good and bad at the same time'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: YouTuber and social media star Darren Watkins Jr aka IShowSpeed has established himself as one of the world's most popular streamers, with over 16.9 million subscribers on YouTube.The streamer, who recently graduated from high school, had a special livestream on June 15 to give his fans some insights about his upcoming rap song.

The discussion took off when a viewer of the livestream inquired about his fee plan for song collaborations. This caught IShowSpeed's attention, and he ultimately made the decision to share about twenty seconds of his still unreleased music. The video from IShowSpeed was also posted on Twitter, where a large number of users commented about the streamer's brief teaser sample of what to expect from his track.

'A collab rap song'

On June 15, an hour into his livestream, IShowSpeed got a contribution message from a viewer who had inquired about the price he typically asks for a rap song collaboration. Responding to this, the content creator said, "A collab rap song? Yo, chat! Y'all want to hear this snippet, y'all? Yo, chat, y'all want to hear the snippet of this song? Yo... y'all want to hear? All right, I got you."

He then began searching for the track on his phone, wondering how much of it he should reveal, "I got it here. You want to hear? I'll show y'all only, like... chat, I will only show y'all about 20... bro, I'll only give y'all about ten 20 seconds, y'all. Chat, how many seconds do I give you guys for a snippet? How many seconds? I don't want to give too many seconds, bro! Like, what's the right amount of seconds?" he said.

'This sounds good and bad at the same time'

Earlier last month, Kai Cenat and IShowSpeed collaborated and created a track called 'Dogs' that streamers' fanbase loved but it's not the same with the latest one. When the song sample was released by the YouTuber, he was flooded with comments. The sample got some unexpected reviews by netizens.

The Ohio native himself had asked his audience to provide honest feedback. A user wrote, "dawg this sh** is a**''.The second user wrote, "This sounds good and bad at the same time". The third user wrote,"It’s sound like shouting random auto tuned words over a dead backing track". While the fourth user wrote, "Bro needs to make his lyrics more clearer, he’s cold at music I bet he didn’t even write this sh**".

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.