Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'So handsome': Fans swoon over Joe Scarborough as host returns to 'Morning Joe' after summer break in Maine

2023-09-07 11:54
Joe Scarborough announces the end of his summer in break as he poses for the 'Morning Joe' fans
'So handsome': Fans swoon over Joe Scarborough as host returns to 'Morning Joe' after summer break in Maine

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are officially back on ‘Morning Joe’ in New York as of September 5, 2023, after spending a part of their summer break in Maine. While Willie Geist held down the fort on ‘Morning Joe’, Scarborough and Brzezinski soaked in the last days of summer in Maine.

Scarborough, who doesn’t update his social media as frequently as his wife and co-host Brzezinski, took to Instagram to announce his return and more importantly, highlight the time he spent in Maine.

As per the ‘Morning Joe’ host, “a wonderful summer” is over and fans can’t help but swoon over him. They took to social media and expressed their excitement about having Brzezinski and Scarborough behind the desk again.

Joe Scarborough shares glimpses of his summer in Maine

On Instagram, ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough shared a series of three pictures. In the first, it was him wearing sunglasses as he soaked up the Maine summer.

In the second picture, his wife Mika Brzezinski took the reigns as she veered their boat while Scarborough relaxed and the last picture was also a snap of Brzezinski.

In the caption, Scarborough wrote, “Mika and I took our final summer trip on the water this afternoon. And like so many days this summer, the scenes were so vivid and beautiful that it almost hurt your eyes.”

“A wonderful summer is over and an excited fall is about to begin. We can’t wait to be back on #morningjoe tomorrow!” he added.

‘Morning Joe’ fans call Joe Scarborough 'handsome man'

Fans have flooded 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough's Instagram with positivity and praise as they swooned over Scarborough. One fan wrote, "Handsome man," while another commented, "What a looker."

In addition, fans were also thrilled about having both Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski back on their screens. One fan commented, "Glad you are finally back from vacation. I missed you and Mika every am lol," while another said, "I'm glad you guys had this break. The madness that is the daily news cycle in the USA is always there."

As fans welcomed Scarborough and Brzezinski back, they appreciated glimpses of Maine. One viewer said, "Welcome back. I have enjoyed virtual Maine through your beautiful shots and sentiments."

The focus however stayed on Scarborough's first picture as fans continued to swoon over him. One fan commented, "Sooooo good looking."