Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Devyn Fierro? Alexee Trevizo's teenage BF questioned by police hours after she gave birth and dumped newborn son

2023-06-29 05:52
Alexee Trevizo is set to face trial in September for murder charge and tampering with evidence
Who is Devyn Fierro? Alexee Trevizo's teenage BF questioned by police hours after she gave birth and dumped newborn son

SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO: In a recent development in the Alexee Trevizo’s case, her teenage boyfriend admitted to the police that he is the father of her child. Devyn Fierro was interviewed by police on January 27 a few hours after she secretly gave birth and then dumped her infant in a trash can. Alexee told the police that she didn’t know about her pregnancy while delivering the baby at Artesia General Hospital. The 19-year-old is set to face trial in September for murder charge and tampering with evidence. Alexei went to the hospital with her mother after complaining of back pain and insisted that she’d never had sex.

The cleaning staff was the first to find the baby in the trash can. Dia Lewis shared her traumatic experience, “It was a gory, bloody, massacre, mess." Lewis, in her interview with the detective, said that she first began cleaning and mopping the floor and wiped down the bathroom walls, toilets and surfaces. “I had to do everything twice. I usually throw my trash first but for some reason that night... I felt the trash, I looked in it, but when I picked it up there was some weight. I started taking the trash out and when I did that's when I seen there was a baby in there,” she recalled.

Who is Devyn Fierro?

Devyn Fierro is the boyfriend of Alexee Trevizo, the New Mexico teen facing criminal charges for murdering her infant baby moments after giving birth and dumping it in the hospital’s trash can. He is on the baseball team of the school and told police during the interview that he’s the father of the baby. The footage from the police body cam shows him sitting alongside his mother Melanie.

At no point, Devyn or his mother mentions if they knew Alexee was pregnant. The latter was allowed to go home and school after giving birth, reports Daily Mail.

'You need to come out'

Nurse Chris Sanchez, who was also present at the scene, shared, “I checked on her two to three times. I kept hearing the paper towel dispenser, flushing, running the water. Eventually I said, "you need to come out." 'She opened it and just kind of walked out. She didn't say anything and she walked back...I went into the restroom and I saw a large amount of blood on the floor, on the back wall, and so I said "you OK? What happened?" 'She said, "I'm on my period."'

Tags news