Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski reveals her de-stress mantra, Internet says 'thank you for your posts'

2023-08-25 11:47
Mika Brzezinski used her initiative ‘Know Your Value’ to reveal to her community and fans the secret behind minimizing her own stress
'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski reveals her de-stress mantra, Internet says 'thank you for your posts'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski has used her initiative ‘Know Your Value’ to reveal to her community and fans the secret behind minimizing her own stress.

For Brzezinski, it looks like animals are her cure.

‘Know Your Value’ is an initiative started by Brzezinski for women to come together, support, and uplift one another and their endeavors.

Through this, the ‘Morning Joe’ host has also started several stimulating conversations where her fans chime in with their own thoughts and responses, much like her most recent post on Instagram.

Brzezinski posed an important question for her fans, “What reduces your stress?” and several people have flooded the comment section with positive responses and stress busters.

Mika Brzezinski expresses her love for her pet dog Hobson

On ‘Know Your Value’s official Instagram page, ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski posed with her dog, Hobson, as she cuddled her furry friend.

In the caption, Brzezinski wrote, "What reduces your stress? For @mikabrzezinski it’s #animals. She flops on the couch with Hobson or takes a moment to give him his hugs and immediately, whatever was bothering her, GONE.”

She continued, and asked her followers the question, “It seems ridiculously unimportant compared to the fabulous beast demanding her attention!! How about you?!”

Fans respond to Mika Brzezinski with their own stress-busters

Mika Brzezinski’s fans have flooded the comment section with several positive responses and stress busters to the question she posed.

One person wrote, "A good book or a complicated recipe that I have the ingredients for in my kitchen."

Several fans also agreed with the notion of their pets reducing their stress, much like Brzezinski as one fan wrote, "Nothing reduces my stress like playing stick with labradoodle on the beach. It forces me to be in the moment...and then there's all the smiling."

Fans continued to shower love for animals and furry friends as one fan wrote, "The pups do a good job of bringing us back!!" and another fan commented, "Furry kids are the best."

For some, watching Brzezinski on ‘Morning Joe’ also reduces stress as one fan commented, "Nothing reduces my stress like playing stick with labradoodle on the beach. It forces me to be in the moment...and then there's all the smiling."

Brzezinski’s fans continued to thank her for her posts on ‘Know Your Value’ as one fan wrote, "Love this! I'm a singer. When I practice or just do vocal exercises, I feel my power. I do it well and it makes me happy. Thank you for your posts. I love them!"

Tags news epcelebs