Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'They get along really great': Brittany Mahomes thrilled to build 'genuine friendship' with Taylor Swift, reveals source

2023-10-15 04:56
'Brittany (Mahomes) thinks Taylor (Swift) is so sweet, and down to earth, and they get along really great,' a source said
'They get along really great': Brittany Mahomes thrilled to build 'genuine friendship' with Taylor Swift, reveals source

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Taylor Swift has found a reliable friend in Brittany Mahomes, thanks to her outings to cheer for the Chiefs.

The heartthrob of the music industry met the 28-year-old during her visit to the Arrowhead Stadium in September for the first time.

What does Brittany Mahomes think of her newfound friendship with Taylor Swift?

A source told Us Weekly on Friday, October 13, “Brittany is thrilled to be building a genuine friendship with Taylor. They’ve hung out a couple of times and have grown fairly close in a short period of time,” an insider said.

“Brittany thinks Taylor is so sweet, and down to earth, and they get along really great,” the insider added.

“The fact that Patrick and Travis are best friends makes things even better. They’re having a blast and love cheering on their men together," the outlet reports.

The pair was also seen downing together at a late-night dinner in New York and was joined by Sophie Turner and Blake Lively.

A source claimed that Swift and Brittany were “overheard saying they wanted to stay in touch and have plans to meet up again in the near future.”

Most recently, Swift and Brittany were seen sharing a warm moment when the ‘Willow’ singer hugged her during the Chiefs’ game against the Denver Broncos on Thursday night, October 12.

Travis Kelce wants to be respectful towards Taylor Swift

A source on Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s romance said that the two are in no rush. “Taylor’s really enjoying getting to know Travis. They’re taking it day by day, but she has high hopes. She likes that he’s a normal, nice guy. He’s down-to-earth and isn’t affected by fame. She also thinks he’s hot.”

During a ‘New Heights’ podcast, Kelce admired Swift for attending his game. “That was pretty ballsy. I just thought it was awesome how everyone in the suite had nothing but great things to say about her — the friends and family.'?" said Kelce.

“Shoutout to Taylor for coming through and seeing me rock the stage,” he added.

Travis recently ended his six-year-long relationship with Joe Alwyn and he wants to keep things more private moving forward about his love life.

“I want to respect both of our lives,” the two-time Super Bowl champ said.

“She’s not in the media as much as I am doing this show every single week and having fun during the NFL season on other guys’ shows. … Everything moving forward, I think me talking about sports … will kind of have to be where I keep it,” he said.

Tags news