Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Raised a grifter': 'Mama June' alum Pumpkin's upbringing trashed as Internet looks back at 'disgusting' remarks

2023-05-31 15:28
'Mama June: Family Crisis' star Pumpkin aka Lauryn Efird claps back at trolls with her harsh yet witty replies
'Raised a grifter': 'Mama June' alum Pumpkin's upbringing trashed as Internet looks back at 'disgusting' remarks

GORDON, GEORGIA: Pumpkin aka Lauryn Efird has been on people's radar for a long time. Internet went back to trace Pumpkin's comments and replies on her social media posts. And, what people found was claimed to be 'horrible.' Pumpkin is no longer staying silent to the trolls. She has often been seen hitting back at harsh comments with witty replies.

Seeing this many questioned 'Mama June' star's upbringing and wondered how she has been raising her kids. Internet users do not consider Pumpkin's behavior towards her kids to be normal. Questioning the reality star's financial status and rude behavior, internet labeled Pumpkin a 'grifter.'

Pumpkin's 'horrible' comments 'disgusts' people

An internet user looked back at Pumpkin's old comments while going through her posts. The user collaged all the comments and uploaded them in a Reddit thread. In one of pictures Pumpkin is seen replying to a comment saying, "Back in the Day we Always Always put the kids facing forward, and my kids are alive!! Tell him go suck a big one !!" To this, Pumpkin clapped back, "Shoot back in the day I'm pretty sure our moms grew up with no car seats riding around town." Another user commented in one of the Pumpkin's posts, "I liked her until that and seeing Josh yell at the kids so much." Pumpkin replied with her witty answer, "Oh yeah he yells at them all the time. Be so fr. everyone gets overwhelmed once in a while."

Pumpkin further trashed a troll questioning her financial status. A fan commented on her post, "girl say thk u bc it's important. However ppl r annoying and can't raise their own youngins. Don't piss off viewers bc y'all need the dough for gas." Pumpkin instantly replied, "Need money fo gas? When? When have I asked anybody on tik tok for shiii?" Not only these but there were several other comments from Pumpkin's posts where the reality star is seen lashing out her anger. A fan posted these on Reddit, captioning, "These comments written by Lauryn (PimpinP) are horrible. Disgusts me someone so terrible would have so many kids."

'She was raised a grifter'

Seeing Pumpkin's comments on social media and her take on raising her kids, an internet user questioned her upbringing. He commented in the thread, "She was raised a grifter, she thinks it's normal." Another claimed, "She is used to having easy fixes and not having to work for anything. Fame or infamy is probably the worst thing to happen to this family." One of the users claimed at Pumpkin's harsh replies, "They have had plenty of opportunities to clean up their reputation and do better but they are too proud to stay trashy." Another wrote, "Did she seriously ask, “When have I asked anybody on TikTok for ish????” SERIOUSLY????! Poor girl is delusional!!"

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news