Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Halle Berry has no plans to marry Van Hunt as she 'doesn't want to make another mistake' after 3 failed marriages

2023-07-05 01:50
'Van Hunt is easygoing and great with Halle Berry's children but the idea of saying 'I do' only to have the marriage burn scares her,' a source said
Halle Berry has no plans to marry Van Hunt as she 'doesn't want to make another mistake' after 3 failed marriages

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Halle Beryy is adamant about not getting engaged to Van Hunt at least not in the distant future after three failed marriages. "Halle doesn’t want to make another mistake and end up in divorce court. Van’s so easygoing and great with her two children, but the idea of saying 'I do' only to have the marriage crash and burn scares her," a source revealed.

The 'Catwoman' star who is hesitant about the next big step in her relationship with her 56-year-old boyfriend was first married to David Justice from 1993 to 1997. She then married Eric Benet in 2001 and got divorced in 2005. Eight years later Berry was married to Olivier Martinez in 2013 and the marriage lasted for three years following their split in 2016. The actress shared her nine-year-old son, Maceo-Robert, with Martinez and 15-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.

Also Read: Adele opens up about concertgoers attacking performers on stage: 'People are forgetting show etiquette'

'She’s happier than she’s been in a long time'

Apart from making motherhood her priority over getting married, Berry finds signing a prenuptial agreement a major obstacle that stands in the way of her marrying her singer-boyfriend, according to OK Magazine.

"That always complicates things," the source shared and noted the award-winning actress's net worth of $90 million and Hunt's net worth of around $10 million. The insider explained that Berry who has already been through three divorces is now maintaining a positive outlook about her current relationship. "She’s happier than she’s been in a long time. Why rock the boat?" the insider shared.

Also Read: Ringo Starr reflects on his iconic career, says 'nothing makes me feel old': 'In my head, I'm 27'

Inside Berry and Hunt's dating life

Berry and Hunt who began dating in September 2020 are reportedly still going with their relationship though the 'Moonball' actress has no plans to make him her husband.

Also Read: 5 things you need to know about Mark Zuckerberg's Twitter-killer 'Threads'

In her tribute to Hunt on his birthday in March, Berry shared a happy picture of herself and the singer on Instagram and wrote, "It’s amazing how you walked into my life and I can’t remember living without YOU!".

Sharing a picture of the couple kissing, Berry's Instagram post in June wrote, "Don’t be the girl a man wants, be the woman a man needs!".

Hunt also praised his girlfriend in a birthday post dedicated to her in August 2022. "Hi, baby. it's [you're] bday, and against [you're] wishes I am screaming it to the mountaintops, and celebrating with the world the wonderful, loving, funny and life-giving force you are. (H)appy (B)irthday, boo. I love you with everything I got," the songwriter gushed.

More from MEAWW

Sylvester Stallone's rocky past: Actor shoveled lion dung and teachers voted him 'mostly likely to end up on electric chair'

Donald Trump Jr's gay club sexcapade: Aubrey O'Day dishes on Don's comfort levels at 'g-string' venue