Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Paige Spiranac claimed her ex-boyfriend leaked her private photos online: 'I've been blackmailed'

2023-06-24 15:19
Paige Spiranac said, 'Different women feel empowered in different ways, and it’s not right to tell someone what they can and cannot do'
When Paige Spiranac claimed her ex-boyfriend leaked her private photos online: 'I've been blackmailed'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, who has over three million Instagram followers, described her struggles in a section of one of the 'Ex-Posed' podcasts called 'Playing-A-Round,' where she claimed that her ex-boyfriend leaked incredibly personal photos of her.

Spiranac is recognized for her daring appearance. She is not afraid to upload bold photos of herself. Spiranac has captivated everyone with her alluring beauty since resigning from golf to focus on building her social media presence.

'I’ve been harassed and blackmailed'

Paige shared audio from her podcast's clip on Instagram. She captioned the post narrating her story, "Episode 3 of my podcast @playingaroundpodcast is out! I went back and forth on which picture to post for this because well this was a really hard episode for me to talk about. It’s all about my nude picture that has been shared around and is on the internet."

"I decided to pick this picture because I think people see how I am online with this sexy, fun image that I portray and would assume a nude picture to me is nothing. But there’s a distinct difference, one picture I posted, the other I didn’t give consent to be shared," she added.

She went on to say, "It was a huge invasion of my privacy and I’ve been harassed and 'black mailed (sic)" over it for the past 4 years. I’m now owning the nude picture and I feel so much better to have talked about it! Really hope you give it a listen. You can find the podcast anywhere that you listen to your podcasts."

'I am sorry this happened to you'

After listening to Spiranac's struggles, her fans started feeling sorry for the situation she had to face with her ex-boyfriend. A follower wrote, "I’m not sure exactly what you are referring to in this clip, but it sounds to me that someone invaded your privacy and put something out there that never should have been without your consent."

He continued, "I am sorry this happened to you and people should have a whole lot more respect for other people. It does not matter what someone assumes about you because of some sexy posts, they should have respected you more as a strong and independent woman and never should have crossed that boundary. Shame on them…"

Another user sympathized, "I feel bad about this. I don't want to see it. People are thoughtless or rude and go too far."

A fan supported Spiranac, saying, "See you are Gold and you are right by saving yourself and being Classy sorry to hear about the invasion of your Privacy Sweetheart ): did people really try to "Black male (sic)" you for that Pic? People have Some Nerve. You have every Right to not wanna Show your Gorgeous Body off if you don't want to anyone who says different can Kick Rocks!"

Tags news