Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Calvin Harris makes major confession about when DJs play 'live' on TV

2023-09-29 17:59
Calvin Harris has shocked fans with a new confession about his live TV performances - and it's worse than just pressing play on a laptop. The Scottish legend appeared on Kiss Fm where he recalled a Jonathan Ross Show appearance alongside Tinie Tempah, where he found himself with not much to do. "I wasn't even playing the song on the CDJs I couldn't even do that as it was running off a track" he said. "I just put drum and bass on and listened to DJ Zinc the whole time." "They're clapping along and I'm listening to some like...Ragga tune." Click here to sign up for our newsletters.
Calvin Harris makes major confession about when DJs play 'live' on TV

Calvin Harris has shocked fans with a new confession about his live TV performances - and it's worse than just pressing play on a laptop.

The Scottish legend appeared on Kiss Fm where he recalled a Jonathan Ross Show appearance alongside Tinie Tempah, where he found himself with not much to do.

"I wasn't even playing the song on the CDJs I couldn't even do that as it was running off a track" he said. "I just put drum and bass on and listened to DJ Zinc the whole time."

"They're clapping along and I'm listening to some like...Ragga tune."

Click here to sign up for our newsletters.