Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro labeled a 'mean girl' after she shares Washington Post's scathing article about Ron DeSantis

2023-08-18 10:57
Ana Navarro is holidaying in Turkey but she hasn't stopped commenting on the political climate in the US
The View's Ana Navarro labeled a 'mean girl' after she shares Washington Post's scathing article about Ron DeSantis

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro may be away from 'The View' and the US, but that doesn't stop her from keeping up with the political climate, especially so close to the GOP primary debate.

Navarro spoke on her opinions on Donald Trump's fourth indictment and his co-defendants, notably Rudy Giuliani. However, one individual was noticeably absent from Navarro's Twitter and Instagram feeds these days - Ron DeSantis.

Navarro shared a Washington Post story by Ben Terris headlined 'Awkward Americans see themselves in Ron DeSantis' on August 17. However, 'The View' host was mocked for sharing portions of the article.

Ana Navarro mocks Ron DeSantis

Ana Navarro shared the Washington Post article on her Twitter and wrote, “Voters describe DeSantis as “a robot put together from scrapped spare parts from Disney’s The Hall of Presidents” or “an extraterrestrial in a skin-suit trying to learn to be human.” A lady said b/w voting for him or a pap-smear, she’d take the pap-smear🤣”

Her Instagram post about the same article was a little more detailed as she also labeled the Governor of Florida as Ron DeSaster.

She wrote, "The @washingtonpost has an article out re Ron DeSaster’s awkwardness that has some rather hilarious zingers: Voters describe him as: “a robot put together from scrapped spare parts from Disney’s The Hall of Presidents” or “an extraterrestrial in a skin-suit trying to learn to be human.” One woman said: “Given the decision between voting for him and getting a Pap smear from a girl I went to high school with…hand me the paper gown.” 🤣🤣🤣”

‘The View’ host Ana Navarro slammed for mocking Ron DeSantis

The Internet did not hold back when it came to vilifying Ana Navarro after her tweet, focusing on the ‘pap smear' remark.

One person wrote, “Here comes Ana, confirming once again the most action she gets is a pap-smear. TMI, Ana, TMI.”

Some have even labeled Navarro a “mean girl” as one person tweeted, “Mean girl Ana!” Another person tweeted, “Oh, for a Second there I thought you were describing yourself.”

After Navarro’s tweet, people have also made conclusions about who Navarro will vote for, despite her solidified anti-Trump stance, as one person wrote, “But she'd also vote for Trump.”

People continued to flood Navarro’s Twitter with severe backlash as one person wrote, “What do they describe you as? Let me take a shot…a repulsively ugly(inside and out) overpaid grifter,” and another said, “Awkward?? That’s how you all are portraying him. Good luck.”