Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Melissa McCarthy celebrate Ben Falcone's 50th birthday? 'The Heat' star reflects on her 18-year-old marriage

2023-08-26 07:46
Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone got married in 2005 and the couple met back in 1998
How did Melissa McCarthy celebrate Ben Falcone's 50th birthday? 'The Heat' star reflects on her 18-year-old marriage

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Melissa McCarthy is one lucky lady! The ‘Little Mermaid’ star celebrated her husband Ben Falcone's 50th birthday by sharing a tribute post on Instagram.

It was a throwback photo that seemed to be from Falcone’s teen years. In the photo, he donned a denim jacket with a U2 button affixed to the lapel.

McCarthy captioned her Friday, August 25, Instagram post, “Nifty nifty look whose FIFTY!!. Happy 50th @benjyfalcone. When this picture was taken 50 seemed like 100 years away."

The ‘Tammy’ actress added, "I’d marry this guy all over again, acid washed denim and U2 lapel button and all 🎉🥰❤️ !!!!!"

How did Octavia Spencer react to McCarthy’s birthday post?

'The Help’ star Octavia Spencer also reacted to Falcone’s birthday post. She commented on the picture of the young artist.

"Awwwww! Happy birthday @benjyfalcone. You make 50 look good!!!" Amy Sedaris, too, commented with, "HB. He is cute!!!"

McCarthy, 52, will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday, August 26. Last year, Falcone, too, honored his wife where he posted a snapshot of her at the camera with a smile.

"Happy Birthday Mooch ❤️ so thankful I get to lay on kitchen floors with you + dogs (and kids) for the rest of our lives 🎉🎉🎉," he captioned.

How many children do McCarthy and Falcone have?

Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone got hitched in 2005. The couple met back in 1998. They share two children, daughters Vivian, 16, and Georgie, 13, reports People.

McCarthy, in 2020, talked about Falcone’s presence in her life. “It’s [about] finding someone who you just absolutely are better with. He’s nothing but supportive, and he’s super smart,” she said.

“He makes me gut-laugh, like crazy gut-laugh, four or five times a day. I hit the jackpot!”

The actress further said, “I just think if they ever meet somebody and that little red flag goes off, the bell is gonna sound even louder because they have Ben as their baseline.”

She continued, “They’re gonna pick well, whoever they end up with, you know? I want them to have someone utterly kind who roots them on. We talk a lot [to our kids] about how being kind and good is really important. It’s hard to make that resonate in a world where the nastiest comment wins and it’s a sporting event to be mean to people.”

Tags news epcelebs