Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Family Crisis' Finale: Mama June breaks down in tears as she recalls her 'struggles' during wedding vows

2023-07-15 07:29
'Mama June: Family Crisis' finale episode will take viewers on an emotional roller coaster after the fiery drama between Mama June and her daughters
'Family Crisis' Finale: Mama June breaks down in tears as she recalls her 'struggles' during wedding vows

PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA: 'Mama June: Family Crisis' is at the door of its finale episode. The concluding episode will take viewers on an emotional roller coaster after the enthralling and fiery drama between June Shannon aka Mama June and her daughters.

In the most recent episode, Mama June and Justin Stroud get married in a small ceremony in Panama City, Florida, in front of friends and family. The 43-year-old reality television personality looked gorgeous for the occasion in a silky white halterneck gown with pink highlights.

Mama June breaks down in tears while taking wedding vows

In the latest episode of the WE TV show, June and Justin are all set to get married. However, as soon as June begins her vows, she gets emotional. The reality star said, "Today a lot of people in this crowd do not know this but you came into my life almost two years ago and you actually rescued me." Teary-eyed June shared her struggles, "Because I was struggling and nobody knew I was struggling with my kids not talking to me... I was struggling because I didn't have anybody..." June further noted that she started falling for Justing and he became one of the most important people in her life adding, "And today I stand here and I love you. You've taught me to love myself... " The reality star concluded her vow noting, "I just want to bring thank you for that I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you so today even though we've been married for a whole year the day I recommit to you for the rest of my life."

Mama June's daughters attend her wedding to Justin Stroud

June's connection with her daughters hasn't always been easy. The most recent season of the WE television program followed June after her courtroom wedding to Justin. She made a sincere effort to patch things up with her daughters and even invited them to her wedding. The most recent trailer, however, purports to show the reality star's family attending June's wedding, suggesting that she has finally made amends with them. June's children, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson, Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efird, Jessica 'Chubbs' Shannon, and Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell attended June and Justin's beach wedding. Along with her own children, her grandchildren Bentley, Sylus, and Stella were also spotted. Joshua Efrid, Pumpkin's spouse, was present for the second wedding ceremony in Panama City. Notably, the family hadn't all been together since 2014 until June and Justin's wedding party.

The season finale of 'Mama June: Family Crisis' will premiere on Friday, July 14 at 9 pm on WE TV.