Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bradley Martyn accepts Logan Paul’s challenge: ‘We can just fight in front of zoo culture’

2023-08-01 15:48
Bradley Martyn's most recent tweet, in which he accused Logan Paul of making a joke about him, has sparked a fresh debate
Bradley Martyn accepts Logan Paul’s challenge: ‘We can just fight in front of zoo culture’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Wars of words are popular on Twitter, with celebrities often going for each others' throats on the platform. Recently, Logan Paul and Bradley Martyn engaged in an open challenge in the boxing world.

Martyn's most recent tweet, in which he accused Logan Paul of making a joke about him, has sparked fresh debate within the boxing world. Bradley Martin demanded a private fight and claimed Logan's comments were made only to garner publicity and views. Consequently, a chance to fight without any propaganda was presented.

‘We can just fight in front of zoo culture’

Social media users are familiar with Logan Paul thanks to his over 23 million YouTube subscribers. The 28-year-old switched to boxing and recently made some remarks about Martyn in an 'IMPAULSIVE' episode that annoyed the latter.

“Logan Paul talking about clicks n views and I’m lame,” the 34-year-old said. He accused Logan of being an attention-seeker and said that his most recent statements were made to garner "views" in the process.

“AND speaking about clicks and views, fk all that, come to my gym no cameras no content. We can just fight in front of zoo culture,” he added.

‘I will f**king humble your ass’

Bradley Martyn backed Nate Diaz, who is gearing up for a tough battle with Logan Paul's brother Jake Paul next month. Martyn wanted Diaz to "get his a** beat off" by Jake in the contest. Logan, who had stepped in to save his brother, didn't take kindly to this.

Martyn was formally invited to a fight in Puerto Rico by Logan. Paul remarked, “Bradley, if you’re serious, I’m inviting you to Puerto Rico to promote my next upcoming fight and I will spar you and I will f**king humble your ass.”

However, Martyn responded that Logan's latest words were made to win more people and that he should have rescued his brother sooner. Additionally, he alleged Logan's forest video, where he infamously filmed a corpse, was only for views.