Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Bill Luby? Ramona Singer's new millionaire beau reportedly cheated on ex-wife with 'RHONY' star

2023-09-18 11:16
Bill ended his 30-year marriage to Eileen O'Hern Luby, a lawyer and the Harvard-educated daughter of a Supreme Court justice
Who is Bill Luby? Ramona Singer's new millionaire beau reportedly cheated on ex-wife with 'RHONY' star

RUMSON, NEW JERSEY: Ramona Singer has found a new love. According to the Daily Mail, the 'Real Housewives of New York City' star is dating financer William "Bill" Luby of New Jersey.

Ramona, who will feature in the upcoming season of 'Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls' Trip,' made news earlier this year when it was revealed she was dating Bill, who was referred to as "Bill Kent," which is thought to be an alias to keep their relationship as discreet as possible. According to the publication, the billionaire is the CEO of financial firm Seaport Capital and lives in a $1.9 million mansion on the New Jersey coastline.

According to the Daily Mail, Ramona and Bill just celebrated their one-year anniversary on Labor Day, and things appear to be going well between them. "Bill is completely smitten," a source told the publication. "She's much less erratic." Ramona has kept his name confidential since they began their year-long affair after meeting at a party on Labor Day weekend, vowing all her pals to secrecy."

"Bill was going through an expensive divorce and naturally wanted to keep their affair a secret," said the source. "Now he’s officially single, their love has grown even more, and there’s even been talk of marriage." He recently divorced his lawyer wife, Eileen O'Hern Luby, according to reports.

Reflecting on this news, fans took to Reddit to share their own thoughts on the relationship and especially the timeline. One wrote, "I think there’s already rumours he cheated on his wife with Ramona." Another user replied to the thread, "There are. And someone commented on another post that her friend had an affair with him in 1997. Which means he was only 4 years into a 30 year marriage and was already cheating. Disgusting."

In July, Ramona and Bill were pictured together at Eugenia Bullock's 25th birthday celebration, and again in August at Amy and Gary Green's Footprint of Life Gala in Bridgehampton. Ramona's ex-husband, Mario Singer, previously told the Daily Mail that her current relationship with Bill was "hot and heavy."

"I’m going to meet Ramona’s new boyfriend for dinner tonight, he’s called Bill," he added at New York's Shanghai at Hutong, where he and Ramona were celebrating the launch of their daughter Avery's new concierge firm, BachBoss.

Who is Bill Luby's ex-wife, Eileen O’Hern Luby?

Eileen Marie O'Hern, the daughter of Justice and Mrs. Daniel Joseph O'Hern of Red Bank, New Jersey, was married for 30 years to William Kent Luby, the son of Carol Pope Luby of Warwick, Rhode Island, and the late Frank W. Luby Jr.

She received magna cum laude degrees from Wellesley College, where she was chosen to Phi Beta Kappa, and Harvard Law School. She works as an associate at the Dewey Ballantine law firm in New York. Her father is a New Jersey Supreme Court associate judge.

What happened between 'RHONY' star Ramona Singer and her husband?

The former lovers, who married in 1992, divorced in the summer of 2013 after Ramona accused Mario of cheating on her with a younger lady called Kasey Dexter. He began attending more parties and socializing with their married pals, which the blonde beauty described as a "red flag" in her 2015 memoir, 'Life on the Ramona Coaster'.

What does 'RHONY' star Ramona Singer's daughter do?

Ramona announced on Instagram that Avery had started a new company called Bach Boss. Ramona's delight in her daughter was palpable as she exclaimed that Avery is her "mini me but 100x better" and that she "can't wait to take on this new chapter together."

BachBoss is a "luxury party planning concierge" who specializes in bachelor and bachelorette parties, according to the company's official Instagram profile. Avery discussed the company on her Instagram feed. "When one door closes, another one opens. I guess I'm officially my own boss."

Tags news