Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Ginger Zee have an eating disorder? ‘GMA’ meteorologist opens up about her ‘lying’ phase on ‘Quite Frankly’ podcast

2023-07-28 17:46
In 'Quite Frankly' podcast, hosted by Frank Elaridi, 'GMA's meteorologist Ginger Zee opens up about her past struggle with a brutal eating disorder
Did Ginger Zee have an eating disorder? ‘GMA’ meteorologist opens up about her ‘lying’ phase on ‘Quite Frankly’ podcast

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ meteorologist Ginger Zee is unarguably one of the most active and vocal hosts from the panel of the morning show. While some may miss sharing updates about their work and personal life, Zee surely keeps her fans and followers informed and entertained. She is also extremely candid about her opinions and holds strong beliefs that may come across as disdain to anyone.

Taking this stern opinion alongside her, Zee appeared on the ‘Quite Frankly’ podcast hosted by Frank Elaridi. The ‘GMA’ host was upfront and real about her work as a climate change activist, her terrifying experience of watching a glacier crack, and also revealing that she once suffered from a brutal eating disorder. The host of the podcast while listening to Zee talk about Natural Disasters, later stated in his post, “@ginger_zee opens about covering natural disasters…and at times… being one.” However, the ambit of discussion between the two settled around mental health, extreme weather, climate change, intimacy, and navigating parenthood.

Did Ginger Zee suffer from an eating disorder?

Zee started the podcast by stating the damning effects of climate change and how some people still deny it. She later maneuvered the conversation to her once-in-a-lifetime experience when she witnessed a rift in a glacier, leading Frank to mention “That’s what earth does.” Zee quickly responded, “But we didn’t expect it to do it so soon” as she certified claims about climate change. However, after this brief discussion about natural disasters and climate change, Zee opened up that she once suffered from a terrible eating disorder.

Zee stated, “I learned a lot about lying through my eating disorder. I became an expert level at it.” The ‘GMA’ host clarified that she lied in the past to hide her eating disorder which turned so bad that she turned into an expert liar. Zee further mentioned that this affected her life to an extent where it became almost impossible not to lie. Zee mentioned that she was able to overcome it and spare herself and her family the repercussions that might have arisen if she would have continued.

What is the ‘Quite Frankly’ podcast about?

‘Quite Frankly’ podcast is hosted by four-time Emmy-winning journalist turned Celebrity Energy Worker and Modern Nirvana Oracle Deck Co-Author, Frank Elaridi. Frank travels across the globe to uncover little-known Spiritual concepts, and health and wellness trends and conducts intimate conversations with thought leaders from various fields. He also has 40 million YouTube views to his credit and her latest podcast with ‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee is titled, “Natural Disaster: I Cover Them. I am One.”

Tags news