Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast, Jacksepticeye explain damaging impact of Sidemen Charity Match, fans say 'body on the line for team'

2023-09-11 14:19
MrBeast got tackled by an opponent during the match but luckily did not have any major injuries
MrBeast, Jacksepticeye explain damaging impact of Sidemen Charity Match, fans say 'body on the line for team'

CLEVELAND, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast and Jacksepticeye, two popular YouTubers, have discussed the damaging impact that the 2023 Sidemen Charity match had on them. The Sidemen Charity game had by far the most attendees.

The well-known UK YouTube group upped their game and sold over 60,000 tickets for the match, packing West Ham's London Stadium. The match was a great success because it attracted some of the largest YouTubers and influencers, both on and off the field.

MrBeast and Jacksepticeye discuss impact of Sidemen Charity Match

There were a number of memorable moments in addition to the massive score, with Sidemen FC maintaining their winning run over the YouTube Allstars with a final score of 8-5.

A memorable moment from the game was when IShowSpeed attempted to tackle MrBeast in the first few minutes of the game. However, Speed's boot struck his opponent's knee instead of grabbing the ball.

Fortunately, MrBeast was able to escape injury. However, the YouTube celebrity acknowledged the effect it had in a tweet on September 10.

“Not gonna lie it’s the next day and I went to stand up and my right knee was throbbing lol,” MrBeast tweeted, alongside a clip of the incident.

Similarly, Jacksepticeye tweeted, "I can't move my legs this morning..." to which MrBeast replied, "Same". Jack then stated, "At least you got tackled! I'm just old."

Fans reacted to MrBeast's performance at Sidemen Charity Match

As MrBeast shared the video from the match, fans quickly reacted to it and poured in their comments.

Josh Zerker, one of the co-founders of Sidemen, commented, "Body on the line for the team!" Another fan replied to Josh, writing, "Mr Beast is already better at footy than you."

One person said, "You can't play football mate," and later replied to his tweet, writing, "JK Jimmy, you were terrific day." An Elon Musk parody account jokingly tweeted, "Going to tell my kids this was Messi."

Sidemen FC was too good for YouTube Allstars

The scores were tied at 2-2 at the end of the first half. The first goal of the game was scored by Ethan Behzinga. He gave Sidemen FC a 1-0 lead in the ninth minute with his goal. He performed the traditional Hammers celebration at the West Ham United stadium to celebrate the goal.

In the 15th minute, ChrisMD tied the score. Theo Baker's night came to an end in the thirty-first minute when he got hurt trying a shot. Once more, IShowSpeed was experiencing issues with the offside rule.

The second goal for the Sidemen was scored by Simon Mimintier. He performed the well-known Rashford dance. Within the following several minutes, Chunkz tied the score for the YouTube Allstars. YouTube had 55% of the possession by the end of the first half.

Moreover, only three of the 13 bullets they took found their target. Five shots were tried by Sidemen FC, and two of them were on target.

Tags news epcelebs