Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans left pleasantly stunned as Paige Spiranac ditches the clubs to throw first pitch with the Brewers

2023-06-18 15:29
Paige Spiranac walked out to the mound to thunderous applause while wearing a Brewers jersey with her name and the number 22 on the back
Fans left pleasantly stunned as Paige Spiranac ditches the clubs to throw first pitch with the Brewers

Paige Spiranac is most commonly recognized as the glitzy face of golf, but on Friday, June 16, 2023, she gave baseball a shot with the Milwaukee Brewers. The golf glamour girl, 30, was given the opportunity to throw the ceremonial opening pitch for the MLB matchup against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Spiranac walked out to the mound to thunderous applause while wearing a Brewers jersey with her name and the number 22 on the back. The golf influencer typically advises fans on improving their game while remaining within the parameters of her specialty sport. However, she enjoyed herself on Friday while paying homage to her golfing heritage.

'Year number 2'

Spiranac posted a selfie with her personalized bobblehead, serving as her nighttime souvenir. She also appeared anxious before her pitch and took a deep breath, but her pitch elicited more applause from fans all throughout the stadium. Fans also received a Spiranac bobblehead that evening, and the golf influencer thanked the Brewers for inviting her on Twitter. Paige is throwing the first pitch for the Brewers for the second year in a row. She did the same thing when they played the Yankees in September 2022. "Year number 2 throwing out the first pitch at the @Brewers game!" she wrote, adding, "Thanks for having me for golf night and hope everyone who attended loves their Paige bobblehead haha."

'A change up throw - perfect strike'

Baseball fans were shocked when the Milwaukee Brewers' MLB game's first pitch was delivered by the golf influencer in an unbuttoned shirt. A fan joked, "I just became a Brewers fan." Another fan mentioned, "A change up throw - perfect strike." "Congrats Paige, good job!!" wrote another.

One fan noted, "Bonus points from all of us baseball people for not stepping on the foul line. Well done!" A fan claimed, "I'll be honest that is the best 1st pitch I have ever seen." "What a pitch by the lovely Paige." said another.

Another fan said, "I stopped collecting bobbleheads some years ago. Finally saw one worth getting, if I can find it."

Tags news