Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro highlights her preferred Republicans, claims Kevin McCarthy 'sold his soul' to MAGA movement

2023-10-09 12:20
Ana Navarro takes over 'The View: Behind the Table' to discuss Kevin McCarthy's ousting
The View's Ana Navarro highlights her preferred Republicans, claims Kevin McCarthy 'sold his soul' to MAGA movement

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Following Kevin McCarthy’s ousting, ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro was quick to share memes on X, formerly known as Twitter, and Instagram about the former GOP House Speaker.

Now, Navarro has spoken about McCarthy a little more on The View’s official podcast, ‘The View: Behind the Table’ in conversation with the executive producer, Brian Teta.

As Navarro sheds more light on the ousting, one user on Instagram raises a question for Navarro, “Ana, do you like any Republicans?” and ‘The View’ co-host listed a few out for the user, including Mitt Romney and Asa Hutchinson.

Ana Navarro talks about Kevin McCarthy

On ‘The View: Behind the Table’ executive producer Brian Teta asked Ana Navarro, “We have to talk to you about Kevin McCarthy, what are your thoughts about him being voted out as Speaker of the House."

Teta continued, "Were you surprised it happened, are you enjoying the chaos, are you concerned about where it’s going to land, what are you thinking?”

Navarro responded, “All of the above. I mean, I guess I am a little surprised even though I shouldn’t be that this could happen. We shouldn’t be surprised because we knew this was going to happen when Kevin McCarthy, back in January, after fifteen rounds of voting, agreed to have just one person be able to present a motion to throw him out.”

She also added, “I’m frankly horrified by the chaos of Congress, by the paralysis of Congress, I am horrified by the clown show it has become, by the lack of serious policy being developed, by the disrespect of the institution.”

“But at the same time, I can’t bring myself to have any sympathy for Kevin McCarthy because he sold his soul, and other body parts to the MAGA movement, to these whack jobs, he emboldened them, he helped get them elected,” said Navarro.

As Navarro continued her conversation with Teta, ‘The View’ shared a glimpse of this conversation on Instagram, and people were quick to question Navarro.

Ana Navarro responds to Instagram user

On Instagram, as ‘The View’ and Ana Navarro shared a glimpse of Navarro’s conversation with Brian Teta about Kevin McCarthy and Congress, one user asked, “Ana, do you like ANY Republicans? I mean, if you are a Republican you’d think you’d have SOMETHING good to say about them?”

To this, Navarro responded, “Yeah. The decent ones. I don’t have to agree with everything. I just need to believe they have a moral compass.”

Navarro then listed the Republicans she “likes,” “Mitt Romney, Asa Hutchinson, John Thune, John Cornyn, Tim Scott, Liz Cheney…”

Tags news